Latest Auction Offerings

I love MNS :love:

Today my 'Black Friday' order arrived :love:

full

Make my dreams come true
MB
Tits brah! :D Love those clearly legible labels!

mu

Nov and Dec โ€˜23 brought some standard as well as some unique offerings. I wonder what @SB has in store for us this year. Whatโ€™s that you say? More clearing packs? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and more legends from the fridge? ๐Ÿ˜ Sign me up!!
I might end up having to sell a kidney or two if clearance packs and more rare chemovars pop up on the auctions. ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜So many goodies!!
Diesel840

Fingers crossed that @shantibaba soon gets the go ahead from Swiss authorities to work with THC varieties. To have Gravity, DrKervorkian, Nepalese and some straight up Kerala would be grand!

mu

Crossing other fingers and toes that I soon get the go ahead from @shantibaba authorities to work with THC varieties in Switzerland. To have Gravity, DrKervorkian, Nepalese and some straight up Kerala would be grand and guarantee the craic would be ๐Ÿ’ฏ
I love MNS :love:

Today my 'Black Friday' order arrived :love:

Make my dreams come true
MB

MNS is the best !
sweet dreams are made of these !

The decision gets harder with every great strain I add to my freezer :unsure:

Love the luxury problem
MB
Everytime the problems of the world and the common society seem to oppose an issue to my well beeing i think about how many grow/preservation/breeding projects i would love to create and suddenly my fanatic state about it becomes a bigger threat to my mental health...feels like waterboarding myself with the limitations of my physical self...๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

Everytime the problems of the world and the common society seem to oppose an issue to my well beeing i think about how many grow/preservation/breeding projects i would love to create and suddenly my fanatic state about it becomes a bigger threat to my mental health...feels like waterboarding myself with the limitations of my physical self...๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yes :D Exactly !! :)

Back