Tits brah!I love MNS
Today my 'Black Friday' order arrived
![]()
Make my dreams come true
MB
mu
Tits brah!I love MNS
Today my 'Black Friday' order arrived
![]()
Make my dreams come true
MB
@Mr. Brown is doing it right, amber bottles and everything.Tits brah!Love those clearly legible labels!
I might end up having to sell a kidney or two if clearance packs and more rare chemovars pop up on the auctions.Nov and Dec ‘23 brought some standard as well as some unique offerings. I wonder what @SB has in store for us this year. What’s that you say? More clearing packs?and more legends from the fridge?
Sign me up!!
Can't get enough of the haze's!I love MNS
Today my 'Black Friday' order arrived
![]()
Make my dreams come true
MB
Fingers crossed that @shantibaba soon gets the go ahead from Swiss authorities to work with THC varieties. To have Gravity, DrKervorkian, Nepalese and some straight up Kerala would be grand!
mu
I would take this a step further Mu, It would be EPIC!would be grand!
Fingers crossed that @shantibaba soon gets the go ahead from Swiss authorities to work with THC varieties. To have Gravity, DrKervorkian, Nepalese and some straight up Kerala would be grand!
I love MNS
Today my 'Black Friday' order arrived
![]()
Make my dreams come true
MB
Fingers crossed that @shantibaba soon gets the go ahead from Swiss authorities to work with THC varieties. To have Gravity, DrKervorkian, Nepalese and some straight up Kerala would be grand!
mu
I love MNS
Today my 'Black Friday' order arrived
Make my dreams come true
MB
Nov and Dec ‘23 brought some standard as well as some unique offerings. I wonder what @SB has in store for us this year. What’s that you say? More clearing packs?and more legends from the fridge?
Sign me up!!
mu
Craic!!!! What a great word!
Nepalese and some straight up Kerala would be grand and guarantee the craic would be![]()
Any idea which you're going to run next?
I have build my 2rules system..The decision gets harder with every great strain I add to my freezer
Love the luxury problem
MB
Everytime the problems of the world and the common society seem to oppose an issue to my well beeing i think about how many grow/preservation/breeding projects i would love to create and suddenly my fanatic state about it becomes a bigger threat to my mental health...feels like waterboarding myself with the limitations of my physical self...The decision gets harder with every great strain I add to my freezer
Love the luxury problem
MB
YesEverytime the problems of the world and the common society seem to oppose an issue to my well beeing i think about how many grow/preservation/breeding projects i would love to create and suddenly my fanatic state about it becomes a bigger threat to my mental health...feels like waterboarding myself with the limitations of my physical self...
![]()