Latest Auction Offerings

One was ASH IBL w/19 seeds. The other one surprised me. SSH x Kush.
:love:🤩🥳 Those sound incredible! @musashi has me crazy intrigued by the Afghan Haze. You're going to have an amazing lineup next year!

Btw, the ONLY plastic straws in my life, are from Mr. Nice;) Normally I would say plastic straws are a waste, paper and metal work just as well. But give it to the Herbalist to get creative, Shanti figured out a great way to use them:ROFLMAO:. I think they are whimsical. :geek: The stripes bring memories back of the circus what I was a kid. 🤡

I just haven't been able to decide if I want to keep them in the straws for long-term storage.
Best setup for me is using 2ml Vials for around 18 seeds.
I always place a piece of cotton at the end.
I could always do like Ptree. Though I may just put the straws in a vacuum sealed bag with some desiccant.
Diesel840

Buy-it-now is convenient but you pay extra for the mylar. Seeds are selected for uniformity for these packets. Straws are a convenient way to get fresh genetics more affordably. These are not quite as uniform as the mylar seeds but are viable regardless. Both are temporary conveyances at best. For long term storage in fridge or freezer, it is best to tranfer to sealable bottles with dessicant. Like @Ptree I used 2 dram amber bottles- cram the entire straw into the bottle, put a little rice in them or some cotton and then put these in a mason jar also with a dessicant- like rice. I use forceps to pull the straws out of the little bottles. If you can use a food saver- put straws into bag, vacuum the air out then put in a mason jar with desiccant for long term storage. Oh, and don't forget to label- name AND date!

mu

Seeds are selected for uniformity for these packets. Straws are a convenient way to get fresh genetics more affordably. These are not quite as uniform as the mylar seeds but are viable regardless.
mu

That's the shit I'm looking for. Teeny tiny seeds that grow into sharp stingers, and big fat lazy seeds that will put you down when grown out 🤣😅

I know you can't always judge a book by its cover, but some seeds just vibe!

I love MNS :love:

Today my 'Black Friday' order arrived :love:

full

Make my dreams come true
MB

Back