Latest Auction Offerings

Few days ago a SSHz IBL straw was shot to Mars by Mr.Nice seeds. According to an anonymous insider Elon Musk was involved in bidding on this rare straw that was last seen at around 120€+ with still much time on the countdown left...

The SSH IBL was sold for 125,50€ :LOL:

Someone made the deal of his life (y) And unfortunately it wasn't me :( The auction ended while the migration was still running and I was unable to place a bid :mad:

MB

In a hurry for your order? Sara is offering a 15% discount this week on all buy-it-now purchases in honor of @shantibaba's birthday 🥳🥳🥳. Use code: Shantibaba60
We consider him an Elder now but he refuses to grow up haha. Forever young. Take his lead and stay young brothers and sisters! Stay creative and be of loving heart. Be positive about the future bc you'll be living in it soon enough. Happy birthday Shanti, forever young brah!

believe cookiemonster.JPG

❤️&☮️
mu

Damn those auction prices for Mango and SSH are getting high these days.

A while back I picked up some 'SSH x Kush'. There was no real description. I have written down, 'F1 experimental'. That may have been all it said. The package was a little different and contained 49 seeds! The 49 threw me off a little bit. Any idea if this is a Shanti Frankenstrain or someone else's genetics? Can't grow them until 2025 as I have too many plans for this year already. Oh yeah, they did say 'Sara's Secret Stash' and they are usually other genetics, feminized, 10 per pack. 49 F1 I am thinking M/F, and maybe not 'other genetics'? Any guesses?

Longball

Sounds like something I might put at the head of the line. I got a pack of Mohan Ram like that, I think 35 seeds. They were fem seeds. My guess is seeds from a collaboration but don't quote me on that. As always, one person has the answer.

mu

Damn those auction prices for Mango and SSH are getting high these days.
I think word is out and monetary bang for the buck shows that an average of 9 fems/pack x conservative 2-3 oz/each means no price tag is realistically too high. And that’s not counting clones or seeds. Where ya finding those 2 flowers in dispensaries??? No one wants to flower 16 weeks.
🤐 it’s our secret 🤫
💨

Contents of the packet:

This pack contains 15 seeds of G13 inbred line, plus a couple extra because you deserve it😉.

In addition, all of our seeds are regulars (non-feminized), giving you a 50/50 chance of either males or females. The aim of this is to ensure you have everything you need for all types of selection and infinite possibilities!
---------

Seems to be just G13.

As the seeds are not feminized they have not selfed the original female clone.

They might say just for interests sake take a G13xskunk and select a G13 leaning father or several.

Then cross them back to the original mother.

Then keep selecting multiple fathers after each generation to cross back to the original mother.

That would eventually reduce the amount of Skunk1 over each successive generation.

Like what they did with C99.

I have heard it called cubing.

It is inbreeding when you only have one parent to work with.

*Warning - I have been known to be way off the mark with some of my surmising. So don't quote me.

Last edited:
Back