Latest Auction Offerings

It is. I should have bit the bullet at threw down for at least ONE IBL 😵‍💫. I am kicking myself so hard. i hope @shantibaba puts up some more IBLs

If I missed my only chance to get those IBL's i will never be able to forgive myself. If I hadn't emptied my emergency fund to help pay for my nearly $400 order, I wouldn't have batted an eye at a pautry 152€ for something like mango IBL or PURE G13 IBL!!! Ahhh, fuck.. I'm a cheap ass idiot! Here I am spending 40-60$ for dinner and 2 biers! This St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is sooo good though, but it would be better after smoking some Shantified IBLs. 🤣

Any other fans of St. Bernardus? This is teuly good bier!

congrats to all that got in on the action !
Let's hope there are more IBLs to come.
i was lucky enough to get the SSH IBL ..... thought they would go for over €500
feeling like the 2nd richest man alive right now

Mr.Nice is my ticket to heaven paradise

Shit x Afghan Haze? Are we there yet? So many lovelies. And now Sara is offering yet another discount program in line with this upcoming Black Friday (day after Thankgsiving in some countries to kick off the Holiday consumerism). Look for it. The new code will be "GREEN WEEKEND".
Oh yeah, on that day she will offer New Skunk 🦨! I'll be the first to say it, "We love you Sara!"🥰, and good hunting brothers and sister!

mu

All my buy it nows looks just like your auction package. Is this something new or leftovers from the old days? What strain is the buy it now?

Longball

Last edited:
All my buy it nows looks just like your auction package. Is this something new or leftovers from the old days? What strain is buy it now?

Longball
I've purchased x2 Black Widow, x2 Shit and x4 Ortega... all 3 came in that nice looking packaging

As far as I know MrNice always had packaging, here is an image from google:
mrpacks.jpg

Nope, 6 straws. 2 are handwritten and I can't read the writing! Oh, Joy!
One of mine had no writing 😂.

Wow! Never got a package like that in 4 years of buying Mr. Nice. I got a package yesterday - lemme check.
Same, even the beans I got after reaching out to Shanti directly, came in straws. As far as I'm concerned they are probably packed right out of the fridge for us. 3 straws thus far, 100% germination!

I did get the seeds figured out. One was ASH IBL w/19 seeds. The other one surprised me. SSH x Kush. 49 regular seeds! This will be interesting! Rounded out the order with some
Early Haze
Critical Haze
and 2 Early Queen.

Pick up some Afghan Haze and the basics of the Master Plan is complete. 🤩

Longball

As far as I'm concerned they are probably packed right out of the fridge for us
Yeah I hope so :ROFLMAO: it would be nice if it's explained somewhere that you won't get the same pack like in the "Buy now" category, even if the seeds are identical. At some point auctions can get very close to buy now price.

I was surprised and I got the reply from Scott "If you do not like the straws then open them and put them in a different packing" so in case someone is interested to preserve them longer with a simple method, I've purchased some things that I don't know how to name in English but I will share pictures below😅

1702470194671.png
1702470213297.png
1702470229412.png
First one I think it's called "mylar bag", second one I don't know how it's called, 3rd one I think it's called "orange silica pearls"

I've purchased x100 bags for 7€, x100 plastic tubes for 4€ and 100gr silica for 8€

I hope this helps anyone, those are really amazing seeds to allow any deprecation ☺️ keep them safe with love 💚

Yeah I hope so :ROFLMAO: it would be nice if it's explained somewhere that you won't get the same pack like in the "Buy now" category, even if the seeds are identical. At some point auctions can get very close to buy now price.

I was surprised and I got the reply from Scott "If you do not like the straws then open them and put them in a different packing" so in case someone is interested to preserve them longer with a simple method, I've purchased some things that I don't know how to name in English but I will share pictures below😅

View attachment 79367
View attachment 79368
View attachment 79369
First one I think it's called "mylar bag", second one I don't know how it's called, 3rd one I think it's called "orange silica pearls"

I've purchased x100 bags for 7€, x100 plastic tubes for 4€ and 100gr silica for 8€

I hope this helps anyone, those are really amazing seeds to allow any deprecation ☺️ keep them safe with love 💚
Best setup for me is using 2ml Vials for around 18 seeds.
I always place a piece of cotton at the end.

Back