Latest Auction Offerings

Who got the G13 IBL? How much? I’m envious here 🤢😶‍🌫️

That was me 'Shashi!!

auction-gif.189292

Oh) mango for 152.5 still super price for these ))
It is. I should have bit the bullet at threw down for at least ONE IBL 😵‍💫. I am kicking myself so hard. i hope @shantibaba puts up some more IBLs

If I missed my only chance to get those IBL's i will never be able to forgive myself. If I hadn't emptied my emergency fund to help pay for my nearly $400 order, I wouldn't have batted an eye at a pautry 152€ for something like mango IBL or PURE G13 IBL!!! Ahhh, fuck.. I'm a cheap ass idiot! Here I am spending 40-60$ for dinner and 2 biers! This St. Bernardus Christmas Ale is sooo good though, but it would be better after smoking some Shantified IBLs. 🤣

Any other fans of St. Bernardus? This is teuly good bier!

Last edited:
Did SSH IBL crash the site? After €140 I got the wordpress error. Ha Ha. It felt like a poker game. Thank you Mr. Nice Seeds.
PErhaps, it wont let me look at all of the auction items, just the single pack option. I assumed my piece of skunk phone wouldnt load. Might be everone betting their barmitzfa money.

Been waiting 6 minutes now for the page to refreshso i can bid on my uber affordable non ibls🥺 everyone must be trying to bid. I'm so happy we all have these great deals😁 it is more than worth the occasional lag.

Last edited:
That's a great idea. I might just do that.
You snagged the G13 IBL, didn't you? You lucky dog! 😉 If you try the cross, please let us know how it turns out. Besides, we need you to do a grow log on it! Find out what the G13 IBL has to offer. "I'd bet a full straw" that Shantis IBL is the purest and best representation of the original clone anyone can find.

Last edited:
Back