Latest Auction Offerings

Oh, did I mention that in addition to this 50%-off/IBL weekend, look for the CBD offerings coming at the end of November. As @Swifty asked, "Hmmm, have you been good?"- there will be a Christmas sale, so no coal in this year's stocking! Let me catch my breath here as lastly, SB promises the return of some Spring Cleaning Packs! We are blessed!

mu

Oh, did I mention that in addition to this 50%-off/IBL weekend, look for the CBD offerings coming at the end of November. As @Swifty asked, "Hmmm, have you been good?"- there will be a Christmas sale, so no coal in this year's stocking! Let me catch my breath here as lastly, SB promises the return of some Spring Cleaning Packs! We are blessed!

mu
Oh :) Iam becoming MAD :D :p :)

thank you !! @SB @->--

mu
We are indeed blessed!

Guess I better start sleeping on the couch pre-emptively.

How long did you have to pay after an auction win, I think I saw 30 days? I have a Mango Haze win I'd rather not lose, but I am waiting for the medical patient discount code. Just want to ensure I don't lose my precious beans in the meantime!! Also, does the Medical Discount apply to auction wins or only buy it nows?

How long did you have to pay after an auction win, I think I saw 30 days? I have a Mango Haze win I'd rather not lose, but I am waiting for the medical patient discount code. Just want to ensure I don't lose my precious beans in the meantime!! Also, does the Medical Discount apply to auction wins or only buy it nows?

You have two months to pay for auction wins!

Aloha ohana!
You have 60 days to pay for your purchases.
Medical discounts are typically based on buy-it-now pricing.
Isn’t the medical discount still 15% off? You are better off taking advantage of the 50% discount on buy-it-now that is happening this weekend or the straight up auctions which often exceeds the medical discount.
Obviously the medical discount has merit as it is an ongoing price reduction on the buy-it-now purchase.
Now will SB take an additional 15% off the 50% offered this weekend? This question is best answered by SB. Drop her a line for clarity.
As always, read the latest info on the site to understand how the game is played. Good hunting!

mu

Back