Latest Auction Offerings

I've still got to pay for a cartfull of auctions, or I'd have given you a run for that pack

😉

Diesel840

How nice of you...friend!

tenor.gif

Make sure to tighten your laces veeery very well if you try...

tenor.gif

;)

Yeah i was going a little beyond the 200 mark but let them have it - was almost at a buy now price...but it would've been sweet to bring that first Haze Pack home...cant really complain tho you have to know your limits and never go beyond 20%+ ;)

And hell yeah the auctions running smooth now all the hotheads are broke now...Auction managers B like...

tenor.gif

Last edited:
ZImho :) I tought I love purple plants, but something like Mango Widow photo is what suits my eyes lately :)
And rightly Iam on my path to all widoe crosses ;)

Every time I grow something interesting it is great, but If there are Widow genes in it, It always is special to me

Also grabbed a G13Skunk & G13widow for the low low...the G13Skunk is an IBL dating back to Nevil if i have stored the right info in my memory jelly!? Found a statement onsite few days ago...

Finally scored my beloved Haze Pack !
Now i can wrap my '23 auctions career up for good...

tumblr_mklqxpbEwT1r49r0wo1_400.gif

rpgkVU7.gif

Thanks go to @musashi for the hearty welcome and of course to @shantibaba and his auction team for hooking us up with those straws and especially the sought after Haze Pack...already a classic option in my books. Interactive buying options are a big plus, if you need Haze, buy it here.

Last edited:
Well guys I have experienced some amazing deals on the auctions, my best catching MH, NH and SSH all for around 25 euro each after Sara's 21st birthday discount. I was just trying to find yield for mango haze ibl, and I came across this incredible listing.

22 strains, including Mango haze IBL, someone managed to get for 146 euro- incredible!

Well guys I have experienced some amazing deals on the auctions, my best catching MH, NH and SSH all for around 25 euro each after Sara's 21st birthday discount. I was just trying to find yield for mango haze ibl, and I came across this incredible listing.

22 strains, including Mango haze IBL, someone managed to get for 146 euro- incredible!

How many auctions sites do exist? Second time i hear about crazy deals beeing made on invisible to me auctions...

Back