Latest Auction Offerings

I've been looking at the Auctions this morning and they only go to M still. I'm in no rush as have recently received 8 strains but am wondering why I haven't seen anything past M since launch of new site. Keen to get some strains beginning in S lol, when I've mastered what I have.

I've been looking at the Auctions this morning and they only go to M still. I'm in no rush as have recently received 8 strains but am wondering why I haven't seen anything past M since launch of new site. Keen to get some strains beginning in S lol, when I've mastered what I have.
Well I haven't been around these parts for some time now. According to profile stats since November 2017 and the recent renovations are completely new to me. How long ago was the auction site layout changed? And how long has it since been back up online for now?

Nice to meet another Aussie up in here. Especially another Aussie medical patient with a greenthumb.
Thanks, I've actually read your reviews on Cannareviews in the past.
Ahhh, Oz medical flowers are 4 stars at best ime. The missing ingredient is love.
Currently prescribed Tasmanian Botanics Amethyst but its out of stock already because they used it to make carts instead.
My greenthumb stops flowing with chlorophyll at this time of year and fills with anthocyanin
☃️💜💚

8/8/23 The new way to updated auctions:
MrNice Shop

Update 8/8/23 The old auction site link is below. All accounts with outstanding transactions needs to square up their accounts with haste. We all need to be on the same, newer auction page (link above) very soon.
This way to old auctions:

Terms & Conditions - Mr. Nice Auctions

If you are under 18 years old, you are urgently requested to leave the website! Before you start bidding: The products listed on this site are sold and auctioned as collector’s and souvenir seeds only!

auctionpage.jpg

mu

Thanks, I've actually read your reviews on Cannareviews in the past.
Ahhh, Oz medical flowers are 4 stars at best ime. The missing ingredient is love.
Currently prescribed Tasmanian Botanics Amethyst but its out of stock already because they used it to make carts instead.
My greenthumb stops flowing with chlorophyll at this time of year and fills with anthocyanin
☃️💜💚

Brah, do yourself A MASSIVE FAVOUR and switch from whichever clinic/provider you're presently with and get an appointment with Chronic Doctors. This way you'll be put ON AN OPEN SCRIPT system and you won't be tied down to being provided strictly with whatever you're prescribed unless they're out of stock then it's at the dispensary's whim to replace it with an "equivalent product" (and we all know how that often ends up working out as a dog's breakfast) and no more being tied to the TGA awaiting secondary approval on your scripts before you get access to product.

Under an open script system you'll be able to buy whatever flower/products you choose at the time so long as it falls within your prescribed THC percentage ranges. Mine goes as follows.

Daytime / sativa script - 17 - 22%
Balanced hybrid script - 20 - 25%
Nightime / indica script - 23 - 28%

Please don't think I'm shilling for the company here guys - I was with a previous provider (Alternaleaf) under the TGA regulated system and it was the worst experience ever. I'm just trying to save a fellow patient from the same kind of headaches and problems and I certainly hope that I'm not violating forum policy here.

"Ahhh, Oz medical flowers are 4 stars at best ime. The missing ingredient is love."

Yeah I'll second that. Pretty sure it's a unanimous verdict to anyone on the Australian medical program who really knows what they're talking about. Unless you're one of these youngins that are all about "bag appeal" and smokes with ya eyes first and regard potency/affects as a secondary consideration.

I swear they must think so long as the shit has that same old Girl Scout Cookies - esque aesthetic to it then it's a fair implication that they're completely over the target where everything else is concerned. We both know that ain't the case.

☃️💜💚

Yesss!! The Amethyst is one of the ones I actually rate (when they get it right on the grow that is) out of all he stuff I've had, that's definitely in my top five. You know that you can get the seeds for it from Dutch Passion, right? They called it 'Meringue'.

Where is the Holy Moley at? Have not seen it yet!
You got me so excited there Kraut, then I realised it was from Mu's post in 2020!

@musashi I have two qs for you and the team if you don't mind Mu. One is, if we pay for any orders we have from the old auctions, will we definitely get them? I had sent an email to helpdesk a few weeks ago when the auction changed as I had won one of the last ones on the old site, but I didn't get a response back to whether it would be honoured or not.

Second, (more of a site issue than auctions) someone mentioned that they are not sure if PM's are going through, and I had sent you one a few days ago- just wondering if you got it?

Thanks!

You got me so excited there Kraut, then I realised it was from Mu's post in 2020!

@musashi I have two qs for you and the team if you don't mind Mu. One is, if we pay for any orders we have from the old auctions, will we definitely get them? I had sent an email to helpdesk a few weeks ago when the auction changed as I had won one of the last ones on the old site, but I didn't get a response back to whether it would be honoured or not.

Second, (more of a site issue than auctions) someone mentioned that they are not sure if PM's are going through, and I had sent you one a few days ago- just wondering if you got it?

Thanks!
3yrs aint much especiallly if it was anything Haze i would at least be curious what it was or what happened to it...

Aloha brah!
If you have an invoice number for reference, you should be good to go. Assume you paid for the order within the 60 day timeframe already and are just waiting for the confirm? SB has been very busy lately. Always good to do print screens of receipts just in case.
No I did not receive a PM from you.

mu

Ive send you one 2 @musashi -regarding Haze Combo Packs since these Cowboys round here shoot fast at the auctions XD ...Shanitibaba already confirmed he would foward it to the helpdesk and i been trying to add a few followers to my agenda.

Mr.Nice without a Hz Combo Pack...common are you kidding me?
And there is still a free Block- so it was meant to be!

My suggestions for the 3 cultivars:

1) NL5Haze (not debatable)
2) Nevilles Haze (not debatable)
3) Mango Hz / Afh. Haze / Holy Grail (flexible but Holy Grail may end up in Holy Combo Pack with Holy Smoke we only need to dig up that Holy Moley...)

Ambitious for a sunday, aint it?

sauerkraut-lunch.gif

Last edited:
Ive send you one 2 @musashi -regarding Haze Combo Packs since these Cowboys round here shoot fast at the auctions XD ...Shanitibaba already confirmed he would foward it to the helpdesk and i been trying to add a few followers to my agenda.

Mr.Nice without a Hz Combo Pack...common are you kidding me?
And there is still a free Block- so it was meant to be!

My suggestions for the 3 cultivars:

1) NL5Haze (not debatable)
2) Nevilles Haze (not debatable)
3) Mango Hz / Afh. Haze / Holy Grail (flexible but Holy Grail may end up in Holy Combo Pack with Holy Smoke we only need to dig up that Holy Moley...)

Ambitious for a sunday, aint it?

When i said Combo Packs (auction section) i really meant Combo Deals (buy now section)

Just recognized this error.

Back