Swifty
'23, '24, ‘25 COE Winner
Can't see whats "in" the Haze pack?Good selection this round. Haze pack?
View attachment 75955
Curious now.
Can't see whats "in" the Haze pack?Good selection this round. Haze pack?
View attachment 75955
I like these kind of auctions.Under description, your choice it looks like.
I've still got to pay for a cartfull of auctions, or I'd have given you a run for that packHaze Pack - Brought to you by @Proud Kraut![]()
I've still got to pay for a cartfull of auctions, or I'd have given you a run for that pack
Diesel840
Shirley didn't think u'd get it 4 dat.Damn...the Haze Pack went out for 212€...at the last minute two people jumping out of the bushes...got me like - who are these guys over there overpricing my set of straws...?
![]()
ImhoI just love that photo of NHS, all purple with that bit of green at the top
mu
ZImhoI tought I love purple plants, but something like Mango Widow photo is what suits my eyes lately
And rightly Iam on my path to all widoe crosses
Every time I grow something interesting it is great, but If there are Widow genes in it, It always is special to me
How many auctions sites do exist? Second time i hear about crazy deals beeing made on invisible to me auctions...Well guys I have experienced some amazing deals on the auctions, my best catching MH, NH and SSH all for around 25 euro each after Sara's 21st birthday discount. I was just trying to find yield for mango haze ibl, and I came across this incredible listing.
22 strains, including Mango haze IBL, someone managed to get for 146 euro- incredible!