Latest Auction Offerings

I'm more than happy with the one auction site I know (y) I won so many auctions for a bargain and now I got more than enough seeds for the rest of my life :love:
Hopefully I can stop bidding on the auctions in the future :LOL:

Keep bidding
MB
I promised myself to not buy anymore seeds but still looking everyday if I can score Holy Grail.😁
My fridge still has numerous cultivars to try . Distributed a few to others . But I still hound the auctions looking for a few extra lol its an addiction especially knowing the pedigree of genetics.

How many auctions sites do exist? Second time i hear about crazy deals beeing made on invisible to me auctions...
These auctions have passed kraut. If you were around and a Mr Nice fan back in 2018/2019 that was the absolute best time for the auctions imo. The starting bid used to be 9.50, went up to 12.50 around then too iirc. But Mr nice has seemed to have a huge increase in interest in the last few years, and the auctions definitely got more busy.

The Sara's 21st was a once off deal. She turned 21, and her birthday is on 420, and the Mr nice team did 50% off all orders if you paid within the days of her birthday. I have seen several other deals where they have offered 25% off for different occasions, but they aren't all that common.

There is only ever one website- mrnice.nl/auctions. Last time they changed the auctions website they kept the original one in place for about 6 months, then the original url took you to the new site. My guess is the same will happen again.

The new auctions are great though, you can still get good deals. I got mango widow for 16 euro last week. The trick is just to keep an eye on them regularly!

You could also email Shanti directly, if there's specifics you are after he does smaller packs of some strains.

Good luck my friend, you will score some deals in time!

Several years ago SB put up for auction the entire seed catalogue. It got bought for a little over €400. I wonder if she would make that package available today if sometime asked NICEly 😉

mu
Now, that you think about it, I have to count how did I build up my collection.
But i have lots of vials two times (for example Widow, Nordle etc..)
And lots of seeds I bought Buy now (Widow for example :) :)

I love to support those I have trust in :)

Last edited:
I miss the spring cleaning auctions . Snagged some great deals on those . U2 and walkabout most memorable wins 60 to 70 seeds .

Those Spring Cleanings were some epic deals. I snagged a fridge cleaning years ago labeled SWISS. Big, healthy, mottled, indica looking seeds are still a mystery to me, but I have a bunch in the freezer. I've not seen them mentioned by anyone else. Also my yrs old Angel's Breathe turned out to be a short indica leaning pheno that really surprised me. Pure fire.

Back