Latest Auction Offerings

I picked up a cleaning pack of MasterKaze several years ago for $35. I wonder:unsure: if that is still possible. @SB can we have another?

mu
I've wondered that too Mu, what ever happened to the spring cleaning packs. I think maybe they're selling more auction packs now so they don't need to do the spring cleaning?

I have a Dreamtime SC from a couple of years ago that I want to save for when it's legal where I live. So curious to see what might come out with a decent amount of plants.

I am as addicted to the auctions as the rest of you guys. Pretty much have around 75% of shantis collection, with the legends too. My issue is I don't have room to plant all the seeds I have :(

“When I see a pretty woman
You know it give me a thrill
And she's tailor made to order
You know I can't stand still
And you won't need a doctor
'Cause it'll cure all ills”

-ACDC

Aloha braddahs! I put in a request for some 60-80 seed straws. Fingers crossed in hopes of seeing some of Shanti’s breeder packs.

mu

tumblr_m3mtnvrrrJ1rstyqno1_r2_500.gif

My issue is I don't have room to plant all the seeds I have :(

:cry:😭I often wonder how much better everyone's lives would be if "plant numbers" was a thing of a sci-fi horror film.... somehow it became real life. for fucks sake.... in 100 years people will look back at today and say, "what the fuck, these people were mental, you couldnt grow as much ganja as you wanted in 2023"....

After I'd searched and selected from 3 packs of 15 seeds it opened my eyes to what range of different genetic expressions come forth and what gems can be found. It varies as the laws of probability, but generally from 15 reg seeds I usually get 1-3 outstanding plants worthy of keeping.... 95% of the others are usually good but those 1-3 outshine the others for their all-round ranking in every aspect.... it can not be emphasised enough "selection is key".

I often wonder if Shanti or Nev kept any other of the brothers or sisters of the mothers of Mhz and SSH out of the 1000 or so they searched through ?
There must have been some other insane worthy plants in that mix

After I'd searched and selected from 3 packs of 15 seeds it opened my eyes to what range of different genetic expressions come forth and what gems can be found. It varies as the laws of probability, but generally from 15 reg seeds I usually get 1-3 outstanding plants worthy of keeping.... 95% of the others are usually good but those 1-3 outshine the others for their all-round ranking in every aspect.... it can not be emphasised enough "selection is key".
👆💯

My experience with MNS aswell.

The Cure has been on my wishlist. Comes a tad bit too late as i already cleared my cart(s) and wait for the transaction to finish. Elsewise i wouldve gone after it out of sheer madness since i got plenty stuff poppin but the love never fades...
Now ill just sit back and watch you guys shoot it out from a safe distance...

tumblr_o9w20zouDi1umk4ogo1_400.gif

Last edited:
Back