Latest Auction Offerings

Auctions are frontlines...everybody aiming for the highest ranking...

What it feels like:
tumblr_mcmdu1kE5i1qabynso1_500.gif

Live footage:
DangerousGregariousCowbird-size_restricted.gif

Thought I had a surprise on the way from Switzerland, turns out a fellow countryperson had some beans on the way to the north eastern part of the country, which arrived today. Yet it was being tracked by my name and details. Oops 😂

Ouch!! How on Earth could that possibly happen? I hope you were able to intercept the postman and explain that there's been some sort of mix up and show him your ID and/or some other official paperwork with your matching name and address on it and got your package.

Praying to the gunja gods on your behalf.

Ouch!! How on Earth could that possibly happen? I hope you were able to intercept the postman and explain that there's been some sort of mix up and show him your ID and/or some other official paperwork with your matching name and address on it and got your package.

Praying to the gunja gods on your behalf

That's the thing, it wasn't destined for me, and ended up with "hopefully" it's intended recipient up in the north eastern part of the country this morning, as per the delivery notification I received.
I don't know as to whether or not I should reach out to the auction team, as my details would have needed to be entered for this to occur.

:unsure:

That's the thing, it wasn't destined for me, and ended up with "hopefully" it's intended recipient up in the north eastern part of the country this morning, as per the delivery notification I received.
I don't know as to whether or not I should reach out to the auction team, as my details would have needed to be entered for this to occur.

Clear that up ASAP its not funny if your order enters the adress roulette and richochet around the country.

Mail issues suck. I had some issues with stuff coming in from Austria, they just dont drop shit off they always will deliver as sign for mail (doesnt work that well with dead drops).
Now i was trying 'Postlagernd' instead- all of a sudden Post offices closing down for various reasons for days and you got no tracking, wandering around like
tenor.gif

looking for your mail in different open ones...good luck with your issue i hooe you can sort it out quick and without losses for anybody.

Yeah I reckon you'd be wise to get on to the auction team and try find out whatever you can there. This is equally as confusing as it is concerning of a scenario. Do you even know this person who's order had your name etc on it? How in the actual fuck is this even possible???

This shit is crazy.

Back