Latest Auction Offerings

Sorry, didn't mean to spread wrong ideas or distrust! Just repeated what I read a few days ago, or how I understood it. MNS rules at levels, no doubt about that 💚

Yeah, I saw a red banner saying 'pay for your won auctions by July 10th or your order will be deleted'. It is July 10th where I am sitting, hopefully everyone has submitted payment for their orders.

Longball

Yesterday was the only day in the last month that I'd be able to pay for the orders. Thankfully, the order went through yesterday. I got a confirmation email from Mr. Nice and everything.

Like I said, though, had I lost my won auctions. It would have been my bad and easily corrected by winning new killer auctions.

-Diesel840

Aloha MNS ohana!
A few housekeeping details. The new auction site starts tomorrow! All participants will need to re-register. Additionally, there is further clarification re: medical discounts and Sara is providing a promotional discount (10%) to kick off the new site starting July 12th. Good hunting!

New site will come into effect 10th July. Users will have to re-register.

!! IMPORTANT AUCTION % INFORMATION !!

mu
What do I need to prove I'm a medical patient? I'm in Oz and am a legit medical patient.
Will photos of my meds with script labels be ok? I even have some of Shantis newphews brand in my collection of containers.

His nephew has his own gear? How is it? I'd no idea he had family following the same calling.
Yes, I've only tried his first flower release but now he has a few more, not SB's genetics as yet.
As a whole, medicinal cannabis flower products in Australia are 4 stars at best due to it being mass produced, machine trimmed, vac sealed etc etc.
I'm only on the mediwagon as I'm not currently growing (I'm about to make a come back any day now 😁) and the streets are awash with the dirtiest PGR crap you are ever likely to encounter.
The product i tried was called NQ22 = Night Queen 22% THC. It was good for sleep and appetite.
Now there's a few more plus various vape carts & CBD oil.
I've tried a shitload of different flowers and none have compared to home grown but id rather get it on script than the streets while I wait to get my next grow to happen. Plus its 100% legal and I can travel with it.

Trust and dependability are hard to come by these days. At MNS, we are not lacking either. Those who know, know.

mu

100%!
Unfortunately I've had some "less good" business experiences lately. And it makes me appreciate Shanti and the entire Mr Nice crew even more as deals have always been honoured over here. Hereby sharing a personal story from 2 years ago. I paid for my first 12 auction wins but gave a wrong address (street # 312 instead of 314). The package was sent back to MNS but my mistake was forgiven and my order got resent to the right address. All I had to do was pay for a part of the order and shipping cost. More than a fair deal to me as the onus was completely on me. Ever since, I knew this was going to be a place I could call home..

Yes, maybe I'm biased and maybe I've turned into an MNS promo boy but there's only good reasons for it ;)

What do I need to prove I'm a medical patient? I'm in Oz and am a legit medical patient.
Will photos of my meds with script labels be ok? I even have some of Shantis newphews brand in my collection of containers.
In the past, I provided a current photocopy of my medical card to qualify. SB will be happy to provide further information. Shoot her a PM.

mu

In the past, I provided a current photocopy of my medical card to qualify. SB will be happy to provide further information. Shoot her a PM.

mu
Thanks man,
We don't get medical cards in Oz. We get an approval by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) which is attached to an eScript and only the pharmacy can open it.
I have a copy of it but it only has the patients initials, not the full name.
The only proof would be a screenshot of my eScript or photos of script labels with my name on it.
I'll send her a PM.

Thanks man,
We don't get medical cards in Oz. We get an approval by the TGA (Therapeutic Goods Administration) which is attached to an eScript and only the pharmacy can open it.
I have a copy of it but it only has the patients initials, not the full name.
The only proof would be a screenshot of my eScript or photos of script labels with my name on it.
I'll send her a PM.
Yeah you can, depending on who your provider is.

Yeah you can, depending on who your provider is.
Do you mean medical cards from companies such as Cann I Help?
Those cards have no legal standing and are more of a gimmick and they're really just a business card for said companies.
The script label & escript is the only legit proof I have.
Congrats. Can't wait to read a thread about your triumphant return to horticulture
I'll be sure to post some photos here somewhere but can't commit to a grow log as I'm a full time single parent of 2 young kids , one of them has special needs & one of the main reasons I had to stop growing indoors for 18 months until we recently moved in to a bigger house. I've had to down size to a single 1.2mx1.2mx2m tent this time.
My kids constantly interfere whenever I'm online. Simple tasks such as txt msgs become mission impossible.

Last edited:
Back