Latest Auction Offerings

Aloha MNS ohana!
A few housekeeping details. The new auction site starts tomorrow! All participants will need to re-register. Additionally, there is further clarification re: medical discounts and Sara is providing a promotional discount (10%) to kick off the new site starting July 12th. Good hunting!

New site will come into effect 10th July. Users will have to re-register.

!! IMPORTANT AUCTION % INFORMATION !!

Hello Everyone,
for medical users, we ask for proof sent via email and you will receive a personalized 25% discount code.
For forum members, please take this hug-shaped discount of 10% off your next 5 orders. CODE: URCUTE

code valid starting from the 12th of July 2023

mu

Aloha MNS ohana!
A few housekeeping details. The new auction site starts tomorrow! All participants will need to re-register. Additionally, there is further clarification re: medical discounts and Sara is providing a promotional discount (10%) to kick off the new site starting July 12th. Good hunting!

New site will come into effect 10th July. Users will have to re-register.

!! IMPORTANT AUCTION % INFORMATION !!

mu
Wow, medical and family discounts. Mom & Pop are so good to us.
I wish my personal family was so generous 😂😂😂

@pleased420 hmm crap. I've great chemovars I won. The way it was worded I misunderstood. I thought they meant any orders over the 2 month rule.

So disheartening....
Yeah man, it definietly said any outstanding orders which I took to mean if you were within the two months it was ok. Gutted!

Edit: Do we know what time the new website will be live?

Last edited:
Everyone has been informed well ahead of time. Moving to this new format causes difficulty with old data like the pictures of old that were not transferred over. Let’s not jump to conclusions though. Once the site goes live we’ll have a better idea of the situation. Mr Nice has always taken care of its customers. I’m sure there will be an effort to continue this tradition. Keep the faith brothers.

mu

Hey Mu, one of the downsides to the internet it is super hard to recognise tone! I am gutted that my potential auctions might have been lost, but I think it was only a pack of NHS that I'll definitely be able to get again! I can't speak for anyone else, but for me there is nowhere else in the world I could get comparable seeds for the same price, let alone the quality. Shanti is a lovely person, and always responds to pms I've sent too- they will always have a customer from me! I won't be lost from a bit of awkwardness over a new auctions website!

You are very likely right about about being looked after too. I cannot remember the story exactly, but I think I had won several sets of seeds when the auctions changed before and Shanti honoured it completely. One thing I will always have is a lot of faith for MNS!

If I lose the orders, there were more than a few 😋☺️🤤, it will have only been my fault. I could have reached out for clarification.

Shantibaba has personally demonstrated his upstanding character to me. He's won me for life. I can always win new auctions. I just loved the ones I got and most, were crazy steals.

As of right now, everything looks the same its letting me log in and still shows my orders. New site must not have dropped yet. I'm going to run to the bank and take care of it before the new site kicks in.

Fingers crossed -Diesel840

Back