What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

I loaded my peace pipe with the #7 pheno of Super Silver Haze in memory or Nevil. Words can never express our gratitude for what he did and went through for our community.

I took a photo of the nug, but am unfortunately unable to laod the Mr. Nice forum on my laptop. Hopefully, it'll work tomorrow morning.

Thank you for everything you did, Nevil. This bowl is for you.

Diesel840

Critical Skunk 2021

Aging like a fine wine! :love:
P1050714 2.JPG

First MNS plants. Critical Skunk 2021. Plant on left turned out to be male and was discarded.

CS P1040387.JPG

Critical Skunk. First attempt at growing small plants. Pretty much perfect size for me. Perfect smoke too! :love:

P1040903.JPG

Hello, my fellow forum family members. Now that the forum is working again, here are the photos of the Super Silver Haze I loaded into my Peace Pipe in honor of Nevil. This is happy weed, plain and simple. It's impossible to smoke this then not smile and live fully in the moment. Pungent parsnips when smelling and breaking up, but heavy on the incense flavor when smoking. She's lovely.
Enjoy!
Diesel840

full

full

Finally Smoking some final FRuntz after 1 week of drying.
She is pleasing but still lacking because of the dry quick, but the peppery and slightly sweet flavors seem to be developing. My wife and I like the possibilities.
Enjoy your week
/steve

Attachments

• IMG_4223.jpeg
    IMG_4223.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 6
Well, this is the first Mango Mox (#5) harvested last week. 15 weeks. From the line to the paperbags but on the way... thought I'd give her a taste. She was not chosen for fertilization being short and sparse in stature IMO, but I did find one seed :). Smells like saddle-soaped leather and has a sweet fruit taste on the draw, not at all grassy for being young. It is not a frontal sensation; more coming from the top of the head, though it eventually is felt between the eyes. Kind of gets the sides of your tongue salivating lol. I am happy with this cross so far. I'm sure the cure will bring out more potency.
Watching "The Streets of Laredo" right now. I didn't know that George Carlin was in the movies- "westerns" no less. And Sam Shephard! What a giant. I undertand he had a friendship with Bob Dylan, even going on tour with him. Larry Jeff McMurtry wrote some great stuff. Lots to be grateful for. Jah bless!

mox5 4_7.jpg

mu

I have to go and see your description of the smell you got from yours . Did yours smell mildly fruity up front with a background smell which I would describe as old motor oil ?

At the beginning the smell was fruity and floral with hints of citrus. Now after some months of curing it smells more like dark berries. But I never smelled anything like old motor oil.

Shit will always be one of my favourites :love:
MB

At the beginning the smell was fruity and floral with hints of citrus. Now after some months of curing it smells more like dark berries. But I never smelled anything like old motor oil.

Shit will always be one of my favourites :love:
MB
Yes the flavour has changed a bit noo idea how to describe them . Strong smoke for sure. Getting better as the days and cure go along.

Back