What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

I can't get enough of your 'Fugly Bunch' @longball :love:

Hopefully you have some left for the day I make it to Upstate New York ;)

MB

There will always be some of the Fugly Bunch for you Mr. Brown when you come visit Beautiful Upstate New York. A Secret Super Special Mother Fugly Cola was selected especially for you and Flash Frozen within seconds of it being plucked from Mother Fugly! As you recall, Mother Fugly had many top colas. She had not been topped or super cropped. She was just a Super Freak! 😘

Mother Fugly
X4 1.jpg

After the Secret Super Special Mother Fugly Cola was Flash Frozen within seconds of it being plucked from Mother Fugly, it was immediately vacuum packed, and then hermetically sealed, and placed into a 3 Lock Box, which was then placed into a secret compartment in the 'Dumpster of Destiny'.

3 Lock Box

WoodenChestFront.jpeg

The 'Dumpster of Destiny' is located deep in the bowels of the 'Dungeon of Despair'. To reach the 'Dungeon of Despair', first go to Aisle 4 in Home Depot. At the end Aisle 4 will be an unlit set of stairs. Descend down the pitch black darkness to the 'Dungeon of Despair'.

Aisle 4, Home Depot.

Home Depot 1706732383207.jpeg

At the bottom of the stairs is the first room of the 'Dungeon of Despair'. This is where all the 'Lil Pretties' are hung to drip-dry, top-down, bottom up! :love: No living person is allowed beyond this point other than moi and 'The Guardian of the Dumpster of Destiny', a sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop, where the blood goes down the drain.
GRP P1110248.JPG

For a sneak peek at the Secret Super Special Mother Fugly Cola, simply solve this puzzle:

sUdeUT8.jpg

Longball

Awesome 🤩
That’s a lot of creativity for a Saturday night, I figured it was an early morning sativa motivated story.
Below ground basements in the NE are
👍👍👍

Winner Winner, buy me Dinner!

Shit, I looked up what you said and fuck. I thought last night was Sunday night and today is Monday! Nope! :mad: I spent my Saturday night writing Sci-FI for a bunch of stoners when I should have been out Whorin' around on a Saturday Night. ShitPissFuck!

I was around 30 the first time I heard there were people in the world without full stand up basements! WTF! People actually lived on 'slabs' of concrete!!! What about the 'Dungeon of Despair'? Dungeons have been around forever and always below ground.

Longball

Dizzy Whizz (Jack Herer X La Nina, grown outdoors)

1 Dizzy Whizz DSC_1887 LR 2.jpg

2 Dizzy Whizz DSC_1860 LR .jpg

3 Dizzy Whizz DSC_1880 LR .jpg

Dizzy Whizz 2023 P1100494.JPG

Farm Fresh Eggs. Time for some Green Eggs & Ham!

Fresh Eggs.jpg

Last edited:
There will always be some of the Fugly Bunch for you Mr. Brown when you come visit Beautiful Upstate New York. A Secret Super Special Mother Fugly Cola was selected especially for you and Flash Frozen within seconds of it being plucked from Mother Fugly! As you recall, Mother Fugly had many top colas. She had not been topped or super cropped. She was just a Super Freak! 😘

Mother Fugly
View attachment 89667

After the Secret Super Special Mother Fugly Cola was Flash Frozen within seconds of it being plucked from Mother Fugly, it was immediately vacuum packed, and then hermetically sealed, and placed into a 3 Lock Box, which was then placed into a secret compartment in the 'Dumpster of Destiny'.

3 Lock Box

View attachment 89668

The 'Dumpster of Destiny' is located deep in the bowels of the 'Dungeon of Despair'. To reach the 'Dungeon of Despair', first go to Aisle 4 in Home Depot. At the end Aisle 4 will be an unlit set of stairs. Descend down the pitch black darkness to the 'Dungeon of Despair'.

Aisle 4, Home Depot.

View attachment 89669

At the bottom of the stairs is the first room of the 'Dungeon of Despair'. This is where all the 'Lil Pretties' are hung to drip-dry, top-down, bottom up! :love: No living person is allowed beyond this point other than moi and 'The Guardian of the Dumpster of Destiny', a sinister little midget with a bucket and a mop, where the blood goes down the drain.
View attachment 89675

For a sneak peek at the Secret Super Special Mother Fugly Cola, simply solve this puzzle:

View attachment 89676

Longball

You made my day @longball :love:

Seems that I have to visit beautiful Upstate New York sooner or later :)

MB

Jack Herer X La Nina #1
Street Name: Wizzy Whizz
Location: Often found wandering around Home Depot Aisle #4 late at night looking for @Mr. Brown!

I'm a little pimp with my hair gassed back
Pair a khaki pants with my shoe shined black
Got a little lady, walk that street
Tellin' all the boys that she can't be beat

Wizzy Whizz 2023 P1100696.JPG

Wizzy Whizz 2023 P1100103.JPG

She can't be beat
She's so sweet
She knows she can't be beat

P1110521 A.JPG

Twenty dollar bill, I can set you straight
Meet me on the corner boy and don't be late