Hi Bigherb,
I hope you are doing well out there in cyber land, though I have to tell you that we do not see eye to eye on this subject. I would love to tell all of you that I am growing Nevilles Haze, Mango Haze and Super Silver Haze exclusively outside (not far from bigherb) and that I have no reason for my other lines anymore. However, based off personal experience on this subject, I have to tell you growing these lines outside, especially the MH and NH, just are not going to happen without a green house in the general approximate area of 40 N.
For those interested, they can check out my efforts (two seasons worth) of growing 50% haze hybrids, the first season MNS F1 Super Silver Haze and Mango Haze and the 2nd season MNS F1 Mango Haze and my own hybrids from the previous season's grow. Both seasons required a green house to get the plants anywhere near acceptable harvest windows, without the green house, and the enormous risk that came from such an under taking, things would not have worked out in my favor in the harvest department.
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/mango-haze/1079-mns-mango-haze.html
There may be good reason why BH has elected not to share pictures with the community, so we only really have his word to go on things. With a little research find that around early November Bigherb mentioned to Gertlush, who had just recently posted a picture of his Nevilles Haze plants, that herb's Nevilles Haze was around the same stage of flower.
Figure 1
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/35326-post266.html
So by judging bigherbs words from that period, we see that his plants are in a similar stage to Gert Lushes. See Figure 2.
Figure 2
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/34411-post265.html
From this thread:
http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/nevilles-haze/775-mr-nice-nevilleshaze-27.html#post34411
As we see above, Bigherb has posted that he harvested it Nov 11th. And on the 3rd of Nov, by point of reference, we can see herb believes his Nevilles Haze is around the same stage as Gerts. Gert himself believes his plant has quite a ways to go, so I believe its safe to say we can lay this issue to rest once and for all. It does not appear that your plants were anywhere near ready to me, based off the posts from the period in question. This is not an attack or anything else bigherb, but rather an attempt to understand your position and looking back into the past in an effort to understand your present day position. Your plants may have been in the early stages of flower, but they had quite a ways to go still.
When I was attempting to do the MNS F1 Mango Haze and Super Silver Haze, both 50% haze hybrids, I knew what I was getting into based off prior experiences with the beta Mango Haze. As such, I was prepared to build a green house from scratch in order to bring the plants in. A very risky maneuver, but a necessary one if I wished to harvest anything of acceptable quality. It worked well for me, but is something I would not want to do every season based off the various problems which ultimately present itself when doing so.
MNS F1 Neville's Haze is a 75% Haze variety, as such it would require similar effort and in many cases a longer flowering period to come into any acceptable stage of flowering. This is difficult to do, to say the least, anywhere near 40 N on the East Coast of the United States without taking alternate steps.