The origins of Haze

  • Thread starter Thread starter JessE
  • Start date Start date
First Snow in the appalacians this winter was oct 6th 2010. I have seen nl5hz, which is much earlier than nev's haze the cut I am referring to was around 100 days indoors, anyway I have seen it in N cali at a lattitude a bit further south, and it was ready end of november, beginning of december. Nevs, probably end of january, and Coop, a vietnamese or cambodian? probably not until march, forget it, in the appalacians it would be under 2 feet of snow.

Bigherb is the only person I have heard say that NYC haze was outdoor. I heard rumors about it that it was indoor, grown in these abandoned tunnels, and old aquifers, deep under the city... I always thought those were bullshit rumors though. I bet it was just like every other giant indoor operation, grown in warehouses,deep in an industrial zone with some kind of legitimate front.
 
Last edited:
LOL! That sounds like a great idea, lets find the old bastard and have a tribunal. I heard that they have a bridge for sale in Brooklyn. Dirt Cheap.
 
Hempy


Hempy

just as i suspected you would show ya true colors


since ive joined the canna community you have been arguing disrespecting n a negative force,wat happen at IC gyspy wouldnt put the hempy bucket on seedbay LOL


This is much of your BS in the past

Originally Posted by Dalaihempy
I dont get this personaly shanti sed neville got the seeds from the hz brothers now when they say 69 did any one stop and think that infact the seed was made in 69 i dont know when neville collected it or cear personaly what matters to me as a grower is that its infact real haze and the end resolt is what i expect it to be i know neville collected it from the us as i asket as i to read many things that did not add up to me i was told in person and things dont need to be complicated or mytrhical to be fact in the canna world guys


Originally Posted by Dalaihempy
Heres the thing from what i know sams haze is diffrent to the haze used by neville and now mr nice toms haze comeing from posi is not 100/% haze but a x like nh or ssh

That was sam by the way i rember him talking complet shit about neville at CW and shanti came in and posted and he shut up real fast the fact is neville collected haze older and better than sams



Do you know how the NYC came into play ?.

I will tell you me and L33 were chatting over at Planet Ganja and we were talking about haze and he from memmory told me the haze neville used came from sam i told him no neville had infact collected pure haze a diffrent haze to sam from with in the us him self and his haze was older and diffrent to sams in short
.


you have been more insistant for years about your relationship with shanti more than me about my haze .But it was all a LIE .Nevil posted who he got the haze from .Why would you put shanti good name in that lie .you knew the city:rolleyes: nevil didnt collect haze from the US .

also how would you know if his haze is older ?,SAMS never posted what year stock he provided to anyone.Why would he give nevil the oldest stock n not keep it for himself dont make sense .Soo that is another lie .

One more Nevil himself doesnt think his haze stock was pure.IM sorry to tell you that hempy


The biggest joke was this thread which i had ahard time commenting on

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/2-introducing-yourself/6249-what-happening-site.html

Dont throw stones if ya live in a glass house ,everybody always said how crazy you were at IC ,you tlk about clicks then n now but seem to hav ur own.This was too funny comin from you .You knock everybody who you dont agree with at any chance .I have no clue in the world how shanti can be friends with you aside from the net .You are border line senile or bi polar n its recognized by many .I know Ot's people who are quite educated n have much to share stay away from MNS lately caz of much negativity caused by you


wat i do find quite amusing is when you got emotional when SAMs gave it to you about your spelling :D.Go check the thread it is all there ,LOOK AT MY NEXT POST ,i didnt jump on the train



Not to mention your obsession with OT haze ,which you never ever sampled .Many have said it has many haze characteristics .You argued long an hard about a line that was being spread freely for preservation ,again gifted


Seems you know as much about the haze now as you knew than ,i wonder what other crazy post you put up at CW post #27
Is Nevilles Haze still the strongest haze? - Page 2 - International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums


Lie again
Fact also neville did collect pure haze seeds from with in the us and i know the city and people who he collected it from as i sat down with shanti face to face and had a long talk about things haze being just one shanti is a friend

Post #30 in that thread is apoint i made a while ago n not much meaning but indeed interesting ,ohh Kash got that figured out :D


In that thread you clearly make yourself look crazy n many people called you out on it .Here at MNS not many stand up ,But lately some of ur Bs has been called out ,if ya noticed i tried to avoid it .But you n BH look for any opportunity .You hav named called like a child n got scoulded.you like MNS caz you can speak freely about ur drunken rants of nonsense with no moderators .


Also remeber hempy you never smoked haze 79 trippin weed :rolleyes:,You cant speak about somthing you kno nothing of .Not Nevil nor Tom hill has smoked haze from santa cruz there are a lucky few but you werent one of them

Funny how BH aka indifferent (come out the closet R kel),were arguing like school girls .I think there is a clear pattern here .Drama negativity MUCH BS lies an nonsense ,i think you guys could get areality series really.

Hempy go read that thread you started ,What is happening to this site and look in the mirror guy ,maybe you need to spend more time with ya plants than arguing or pick up a paint brush



It is wat IT is ,i said long ago i wouldnt reply to you fellas this will be the last .Misery loves company
 
First Snow in the appalacians this winter was oct 6th 2010. I have seen nl5hz, which is much earlier than nev's haze the cut I am referring to was around 100 days indoors, anyway I have seen it in N cali at a lattitude a bit further south, and it was ready end of november, beginning of december. Nevs, probably end of january, and Coop, a vietnamese or cambodian? probably not until march, forget it, in the appalacians it would be under 2 feet of snow.

Bigherb is the only person I have heard say that NYC haze was outdoor. I heard rumors about it that it was indoor, grown in these abandoned tunnels, and old aquifers, deep under the city... I always thought those were bullshit rumors though. I bet it was just like every other giant indoor operation, grown in warehouses,deep in an industrial zone with some kind of legitimate front.

I have no clue where you seen this but you must have misread somthin .

That is lie ,I want to make it clear i never said nyc haze was grown outdoor ,pull the post up prove me wrong.i have said i had success with NH 2 yrs in a row n 2 phenos of Sk/hz.i have seen abagseed grow of nyc haze outdoor but it was grwon by amatuers n chopped way early.Although a beast with amazing vigor .

The last line has abit of truth to it ,if you been in the area you could imagine soo.how it could sucesfully happen in the Bx n mahattan industrial areas.


1luvbigherb
 
I have no clue where you seen this but you must have misread somthin .

That is lie ,I want to make it clear i never said nyc haze was grown outdoor ,pull the post up prove me wrong.i have said i had success with NH 2 yrs in a row n 2 phenos of Sk/hz.i have seen abagseed grow of nyc haze outdoor but it was grwon by amatuers n chopped way early.Although a beast with amazing vigor .

The last line has abit of truth to it ,if you been in the area you could imagine soo.how it could sucesfully happen in the Bx n mahattan industrial areas.


1luvbigherb

Sorry Bigherb, you are right, I guess you didn't say that, I misunderstood you, but I wasn't lying.

Chill out Coop.

Thanks for the list Elmer.
 
Last edited:
If you start the NH indoors, then flower it for the first two weeks indoors, then move it ... Yeah, sure you could just about finish a NH outdoors. Also keeping it small and also running a clone not a seed plant should cut a week off

Timing is crucial but doable ... I would think

Thats where a good mango, nl5, ssh, and silver come in

Regardless, I would think its doable

Moving a nh through NYC is tricky but also doable I suppose.
 
hey Puday never said anything about 10weeker NH..

NH will take 12 - 16 weeks some even 18 or more..
 
If you start the NH indoors, then flower it for the first two weeks indoors, then move it ... Yeah, sure you could just about finish a NH outdoors. Also keeping it small and also running a clone not a seed plant should cut a week off

Timing is crucial but doable ... I would think

Thats where a good mango, nl5, ssh, and silver come in

Regardless, I would think its doable

Moving a nh through NYC is tricky but also doable I suppose.

if you flowered a Nevil's Haze for 2 weeks indoors it still has not shown sex at 2 weeks,then you move it outdoors into a 12/12 photoperiod?...
what day in NYC is the first day with 12 hours darkness...?
your idea is weak.
The plant will stall or even rejuvenate if the photoperiod is higher than what it was indoors...
I think it best that anyone who believes that a Haze can finish outdoors in NYC should "Show Me"

peace
scorpion
 
if you flowered a Nevil's Haze for 2 weeks indoors it still has not shown sex at 2 weeks,then you move it outdoors into a 12/12 photoperiod?...
what day in NYC is the first day with 12 hours darkness...?
your idea is weak.
The plant will stall or even rejuvenate if the photoperiod is higher than what it was indoors...
I think it best that anyone who believes that a Haze can finish outdoors in NYC should "Show Me"

peace
scorpion

Got that right mate:D
 
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
 
Last edited:
BH

your whole image is BS,wat happened in holland with eddie ,wat happen with logic karma my duuu.

I grow haze outdoor in nyc you hav a hard time grow sativas indoor big difference:D


Who's eddie? You know nothing about me and don't pretend you do. Logic? That's ancient news and very little happened.

I have a hard time thinking you're anything other than a fat kid who spends far too much time in front of a computer and bullshits a lot. You can prove me wrong by ponting ONE PIC of your supposed Haze outdoors in NYC bu you won't.

Therefore hempy had it right - BULLSHIT!

You were asked to put up or shut up a long time ago and you just turned nasty like an immature child would.

I have my doubts you're old enought to grow a beard let alone a plant.

Nothing wrong with sativas indoors if you know what you're doing.

22492d1300761310-origins-haze-img_0013-jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0013.JPG
    IMG_0013.JPG
    372.6 KB · Views: 97
Cheers Joshua. Definitely no Haze in it, it's Purple Thai which is an f1 Purple Afghan x Thai, very Thai dom pheno. That was at 83 days. She's at 93 now and turning purple.

22493d1300762398-origins-haze-img_0709-jpg


Some fellas down under have some of these outdoors I hear, looking forward to seeing em in Aussie tree form!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0709.JPG
    IMG_0709.JPG
    295.7 KB · Views: 94
Awesome, thanks for the pics man. My NL5Haze always reminded me of the thaistick I used to get when I was a kid.

Is your purple thai from thai stick?
 
Awesome, thanks for the pics man. My NL5Haze always reminded me of the thaistick I used to get when I was a kid.

Is your purple thai from thai stick?

It came from thse fat sausages of compressed buds that came in fancy packing with chinese writing on a kilo bundle. So probably produced up near the Chinese border and packaged in China. Means it could well be from Laos or Vietnam but whatever it was it was a 24+ week flowering monster and as pure extreme sativa as I've ever seen. Even crossed to the 60-65 day Afghan the longest phenos are going over 16 weeks.

Makes ya realise why they put those Mexican genes into Haze - to make it a bit quicker so it would flower under glass in Santa Cruz. The latest finishing December and January Hazes would probably have been the Thai phenos although Colombia is also close to the equator.

Anyways, I also have this Indica x Colombian Gold strain I'm running a few seedlings of just to see how it turned out, if I like this cross I might cross it to the Purple Thai at some point.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0740.JPG
    IMG_0740.JPG
    484.7 KB · Views: 4
Right on, I just saw your purple thai thread. Excellent. I saw those chinese sticks you are talking about. Way cool. Thanks for the info.
 
No problem man, it's a labout of love for me to breed a purple thai sativa that will produce nicely indoors but still blow your mind into orbit like the original thai. I'm a ways off finishing that project yet of course, just running through various f1 phenos for now.
 
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
 
Last edited:
Coop

i always thought the "piff" came from the Dominicans uptown. Who know's where they get it or grow it. Uddno used to flow all around but quality was way down last time i saw some.

No question the haze comes from dominicans .Most have no idea what haze is ,forget about origins.

Id lov to hear anymore the Ot can recollect about the nam strain.

Elmer bud

Sup brother

Interesting thoughts

The catalog list haze and haze hybrids which are supposedly pure sativas,that finish in December .Soo now add Nl5 in the mix IMO wouldnt she fall back into the november section


Josh

Thanks for your honesty ;)



Scorpion


what day in NYC is the first day with 12 hours darkness...?


Brownville, New York - Sunrise Sunset Calendar

It seems around late september.I understand 12/12 initiates flowering indoor but is this also principle for outdoor aswell?

In my experience flowering non haze related strains flowering started early,well before september maybe july ,if i recall.i hav finished indi dom strains by early-mid oct.


1luvbigherb
 
Back
Top