Super Silver Haze, A nice keeper!

Thanks everyone! Love you people here and I'm glad to see that others are going to grow SSH too.:)
That was one of the reasons for doing this report.

If you guys want to see more of SSH, I plan on growing a decent amount under CMH/LED in the spring. She will be having the best spots now.
I could document here as a final showcase of the cut?
The mom's have survived the winter well and are still vigorous and strong.

I will also do a selection round(smaller plants) of Mango IBL but that will be another thread.

Greetings!

Thx @TGTDE!
I thougt so too, thats why I posted it there. See post #4 in your thread!

What are you smoking? Must be very good. 😅

Greetings!

@ everybody: Still have to do the smoke report, can't seem to find time to do it properly.
Apologies!😬
To quote the great Homer Simpson.. DOPE!! 😂, I was likely some SSH as well, possibly MH. Lol As Mu and others have already awesome journal, photos and smoke report thanks for sharing🙏!!

What lights ? my I ask ? :) :)
Ofcourse you may. :)

I had a Lightning Basic 240W but this will be replaced by a Mars Hydro SP3000.
Better coverage for my spot and a bit more light for the plants.
This was not my first choice, I wanted an Easygrow S800 V2 but they are out of stock for some time now and I don't got an answer from them so I had to change.

I already have a S600 V2 but coverage is a little bit to small, I will hang a TS1000 after it.

So with these 3 and a 315CMH I should have my space covered better this year.
I will make some pics once my space is ready and lightspread is measured.

Greetings!

I did see that HLG- Horticulture Lighting Group has come out with a new light that seems to mimic the reflection panel that the mars uses. I am seriously looking at the HLG 320 Rspec FR. They have a 10% discount if you provide your phone number and I understand there is an additional 20% off of that bringing price down to a little over $300US. The kit price is even less.
"This lamp is powered by two QB272 Quantum Boards® and includes 660nm deep red along with the 730nm far-red spectrum. This lamp produces over 746 PPF output with photon efficacy of 2.47 µmol/joule."
HLGScorpionRspecFRSpectrum1600x1600_rnd_1800x1800.jpg

mu

I did see that HLG- Horticulture Lighting Group has come out with a new light that seems to mimic the reflection panel that the mars uses. I am seriously looking at the HLG 320 Rspec FR. They have a 10% discount if you provide your phone number and I understand there is an additional 20% off of that bringing price down to a little over $300US. The kit price is even less.
"This lamp is powered by two QB272 Quantum Boards® and includes 660nm deep red along with the 730nm far-red spectrum. This lamp produces over 746 PPF output with photon efficacy of 2.47 µmol/joule."
View attachment 72056

mu

Thanks Mu,

This looks like a good lighting source indeed, the Mars Hydro lights came in today so I can't buy this anymore.
Time will tell if the Mars Hydro light are also good. 🤞
I fired the SP3000 up briefly and it is really bright, a lot brighter than the Lightning Basic 240W.

Greetings.

Update,

The SSH cuts are growing strong and look good.
I've prepared them by pruning, left one branch on each of them close to same size.
In that way I can start with plants that are about the same size.
I plan on running 6 of these beautifull ladies.
They are fed Alga Grow 2ml/l with each watering for now.

The space was cleaned todat with bleach solution, this week I plan on installing everything and by the end of the week they should be in their home.

Before pruning:

SSH2ind4.jpg

After pruning:

SSH2ind5.jpg

Greetings!

Back