Mango Haze - Indoor Organic Coco LED

I mentioned in this thread or my Shark Shock that I had a small Zkittlez plant going as well. Well, it turns out I pollinated the crap out of it šŸ˜‚. Thereā€™s little to no smokable bud, all seeds because I didnā€™t let it veg long enough and then shook the heck out of my fruity Mango Haze #2 male overtop! However as I harvest all these seeds out of the near budless plant my hands are just reeking of the most intoxicating lemon candy aroma my mouth is literally watering!! Wishing I let this zkittlez veg properly before throwing her in to flower with the rest of the plants. Anyways.. I was left with 345 (yes I counted šŸ˜‚) beautiful, mature seeds to one day sort through. I may have to explore this cross sooner than later given how dammm sweet and lemony the zkittlez mother was and how sweet the mango haze father smelt.. could have my dream strain sitting here in front of me.. will have to find out hopefully sooner than later!! View attachment 63725

Hh, I know that feeling... :)
Now you need whole farm to sow theese :)

But i find it very hard to sow my own seeds, when i take a look into my seed vault, filled with MNS goodies

The final Mango Haze (7) came down today, the very last day of week 14ā€¦ so sheā€™s a 15 weeker šŸ˜³. Took a quick shot of her largest branch. Also took a shot of the Pink Kush Iā€™ve been growing for a family member! The Pink Kush is the purplest BUD Iā€™ve ever grown.. no purple leaves, just the bud! Sheā€™s also super frosty. I think I screwed up the feed on her cause sheā€™s taken forever to finish and I finally just gave up and chopped her today with the mango haze.
333A1DBC-F11E-4C17-BECB-0A43ACFDB0D5.jpeg
FF6FF6D4-4F1F-4E36-93B0-DDDF971F9263.jpeg5B0864DE-0680-4FA2-B0E7-CC5EF77B1B0A.jpeg
15815969-7A3F-4511-A02B-2026603E7116.jpeg

Attachments

• B95A816D-6FBA-45EC-9BEB-B08C4D8CBF4D.jpeg
    B95A816D-6FBA-45EC-9BEB-B08C4D8CBF4D.jpeg
    415.2 KB · Views: 0
The final Mango Haze (7) came down today, the very last day of week 14ā€¦ so sheā€™s a 15 weeker šŸ˜³. Took a quick shot of her largest branch. Also took a shot of the Pink Kush Iā€™ve been growing for a family member! The Pink Kush is the purplest BUD Iā€™ve ever grown.. no purple leaves, just the bud! Sheā€™s also super frosty. I think I screwed up the feed on her cause sheā€™s taken forever to finish and I finally just gave up and chopped her today with the mango haze.
View attachment 63899
View attachment 63903View attachment 63901
View attachment 63902
šŸ¦ šŸ”‚ šŸ„­

Wau !!!

Upon initial rub of the buds the mango smells spicy. At first thereā€™s no hits of sweetness but after I let the fingers air out for a minute or toe and take a second smell the smell has a subtle sweetness to it however it predominantly smells spicy even maybe a little bit pepper-y (not šŸŒ¶, like salt and pepper). As for the Pink Kushā€¦ I canā€™t get over how grape it smells!!

Nice harvest TDGE! (y)
How does the mango smell?

i am so curious to hear how that 15 weeks mango haze compares to the other ones. amazing grow and photography there tgtde! congrats on the revegged plants and harvest

Hey guys, sorry I havenā€™t been as active as of late. Iā€™ve been in a bit of a holding pattern lately. I only ended up keeping the one Pink Kush that Iā€™ve revegged and sheā€™s going to get flipped into flower soon. Im excited to have jars and jars full of purple, sweet & sour grape smelling bud come the eventual harvest. Iā€™ve slowly transplanted her up to a 15 gallon pot and tried to manipulate the canopy to be as even as possible. I just gave her a top dressing today and nipped a few tops that were getting too high. Sheā€™s getting flipped in to flower Jan 1st. 67CB2CC4-5E7C-4AB7-BC4C-417155652FAF.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry I havenā€™t been as active as of late. Iā€™ve been in a bit of a holding pattern lately. I only ended up keeping the one Pink Kush that Iā€™ve revegged and sheā€™s going to get flipped into flower soon. Im excited to have jars and jars full of purple, sweet & sour grape smelling bud come the eventual harvest. Iā€™ve slowly transplanted her up to a 15 gallon pot and tried to manipulate the canopy to be as even as possible. I just gave her a top dressing today and nipped a few tops that were getting too high. Sheā€™s getting flipped in to flower Jan 1st. View attachment 68560

I got christmas gift of GDP regulars.. So will need to try the purple thing too :)

Hey guys, sorry I havenā€™t been as active as of late. Iā€™ve been in a bit of a holding pattern lately. I only ended up keeping the one Pink Kush that Iā€™ve revegged and sheā€™s going to get flipped into flower soon. Im excited to have jars and jars full of purple, sweet & sour grape smelling bud come the eventual harvest. Iā€™ve slowly transplanted her up to a 15 gallon pot and tried to manipulate the canopy to be as even as possible. I just gave her a top dressing today and nipped a few tops that were getting too high. Sheā€™s getting flipped in to flower Jan 1st. View attachment 68560

The canopy looks flat like a table. Great work (y)

I know sheā€™s not MNS but this Pink Kush plant really got my attention. I threw her into flower too early and over pollinated her the first run and despite being full of seeds the bud that was there was mesmerizing. Iā€™m really interested in seeing her bud development now that sheā€™s had a good veg, and she wonā€™t be getting pollinated. It will be back to MNS genetics after this girl flowers but until then Iā€™m going to add her updates to this thread. If the results end up special I will have to grow out a few of the Mango Haze x pink Kush seeds I created with that MH citrus smelling male from earlier in the thread!

This photo is from Jan 7th, day 7 of flower! Light intensity is nearly full blast, VPD is dialed in and sheā€™s loving it!!
5D802252-EC7D-4647-960E-431E5C9D5C2F.jpeg

Any smoke reports on the Mango haze?
Hey Marcus, the two Mango Haze I harvested first really didnā€™t have enough quality bud to really get a worthy smoke report. They were so pollinated what was left wasnā€™t really bud it was all basically empty seed sacks. The final 15 weeker Mango Haze has all the smells I described in a prior post and smokes well. No complaints but didnā€™t quite meet the high hopes I had for the strain. In fairness to the strain, one plant is not nearly a large enough sample, and the bud really doesnā€™t look anything like the photos of Mango Haze phenosā€™ bud that see people raving about. Itā€™s been a while since I smoked some of the 15 weeker, Iā€™ll try and get some tokes and an report up shortly.

On a side note I have the intensity on the Electric Sky dialed up to 10/10 on the dimmer and the Pink Kush is still praying! The dimmer technically goes up to an ā€œ11ā€ the 10/10 is 300 watts at the wall and ā€œ11ā€ is 330 watts) Weā€™ll see if I can get it full blast over the next week or so. These photos are from yesterday morning, Day 15 of flower!
FA1A6716-ED2F-4DC5-A84A-D884BD7EB2FC.jpeg
02D3B3FD-2E9F-42CE-87DD-45490E1068E7.jpeg

On a side note I have the intensity on the Electric Sky dialed up to 10/10 on the dimmer and the Pink Kush is still praying! The dimmer technically goes up to an ā€œ11ā€ the 10/10 is 300 watts at the wall and ā€œ11ā€ is 330 watts) Weā€™ll see if I can get it full blast over the next week or so. These photos are from yesterday morning, Day 15 of flower!
View attachment 69028
View attachment 69029
Serious bonsai id say !!

Back