Hey EB. I was reading an old thread recently and came upon this quote of yours, which I liked, and thought it might be helpful to repost it here in this thread, which is getting a little more contentious than it needs to be, IMO.
EB, I respect your knowledge and appreciate all your contributions to the MNS forum. I gotta tell you though you seem like you're on a hair trigger lately and in 59LP's case I think you're a little quick to criticize so harshly. The man clearly loves the plant, sorely misses genetics of the past, and has been looking diligently to find the building blocks that will allow him to try to recreate them. I really appreciate that he's the only person on the internet, as far as I can tell, who has reported on Blue Orca Haze and the old NL5Hz that is now available at F5. He's done 10 years in the pen, for God's sake, for growing a plant. And I don't see anything nefarious about him having another user name on ICMag, I do (OldCoolSativa, if that matters).
And I'm pretty sure that 59LP isn't a shill because I referred him to one of the seed vendors he's working with; I've PM'd with him enough to know he's just very enthusiastic (like I am) about finding (seemingly) well-preserved BOEL genetics. I agree he should tone it down a bit on Shanti's forum, but he's also sharing legitimately useful information. If some of it is disinformation it's originating with the seed vendors, and I'd like to learn from you why it should be refuted.
Back on topic, Hell's Angels' involvement with skunk in the 70s seems logical to me, but as with the origins of haze, nobody will ever really know for sure who did what when.