Confused about who really has which skunk #1

59, respect man, good what you did.. not sure how that gets linked as a rat but hey, strange times we live in.. I'm same man, some shit confuses hell out of me how it's a thing.. any of it..
 
But just because Satan may have knowledge, doenst meant I'm going to ask him.

And really, whats to know about growing weed, other than the basics. To many try and make rocket science out of it, when the best weed os grown with just using the basics. There are no secrets.

Give them food, water, plenty of soil, and light. Done.

Agreed on weed growing. I make my own basic soils, I use synthetic and organic nutes, I use organic and inorganic sprays. They grow in sand, clay, loam, silt, you name it. They grow indoors, outdoors, and in GH. They love sun, the more the better. They also love heat. I have grown weed from the Mexican border to the Colombia River, and from the Pacific Ocean to the Cascades/Sierra. With Cannabis, there is no real need for special formulated and expensive soils, fungal spores, organic nutes, or biological sprays.

As for Watson being a rat, I believe that he is. For sure in Holland, and also possibly in NorCal. I am still digging around in NorCal. As for his expertise, I find that to be questionable. His early HT written by 'jingles backwards' stuff seems to be lifted from Clarke. I got into several arguments with him on IcyRag, and from those debates I pretty much discount whatever he says as being half BS at best. Not just about weed, but garlic and other plants that I have a lot of experience growing.
 
Last edited:
You are conflating a whole bunch here. I suspect that it is because of the obvious emotions behind it.

He knows his botany and horticultural practices. Better than most. The other stuff is a separate issue. You have chosen to believe ALL of one side. Not much truth in half the info, IN MY OPINION.

Can you actually prove the man bred Skunk#1? His Sativex uses two plants one high THC and one high CBD. CBD Crew was able to breed that on a single plant.

Sure he knows a lot about plants but so does anyone who has studied up on plants. I just hate rats and sellouts which is Sam all the way. You will see what I see when Jeff Sessions cracks down on us and GW Pharmaceuticals hits the shelves of our pharmacies. Just a matter of time they've been working on it since 1998.
 
Yes ratting on a rat is ratting. A rat is a rat is a rat is a rat.

With you it seems to depend on the crime committed whether it warrants you rat on them or not.

If i was in your situation and wanted too make the fella in the next cell pay for his crimes, i would just go and do it . I wouldn't tell someone about his crimes in order for them too do it. Cause thats ratting.

Edited too add, are you only against racism because you are married to a filipina? Would you be ok with racism if you werent married too a Filipina? Im struggling to see why you needed to tell us your wife's nationally.

Lol, nothing wrong with ratting out a DEA informant. Is Nevil a rat because he told everyone Sam offered him a DEA deal?? I don't see it that way I've warned plenty of people about DEA informants the ones who didn't believe me are in federal prison.

This is a drug war if we can't share Intel like the DEA we are doomed to fail. It's us and them choose a side.

Next y'all will be kissing Rez Dogs ass when we all know he set up Gypsy, just because he bred some decent weed and has knowledge about cannabis. LMAO

We are at fucking war!! How hard is it to understand??
 
G `day Amber trich

You didn`t answer my question about how if he robbed the Hell`s Angels he is able to live in a city with a Hell`s Angels chapter .
Instead you scoured the interwebs for every annecdote that could even slightly support your opinion .

Again weak sauce ...

Thanks for sharin

WB .

I mean, I might have a different look at Hell's Angels since I know the Euro version from passing.

But I think we can all agree that Hell's Angels are nothing more than little children trying to act all gangster when you compare them to the people that likely flipped Sam.

I think we all agree that the real gangsters sit in government agencies.

And if your daddy is the DEA and you are their informant/rat/whathaveyou, then I am sure a little boy's club like the Hell's Angels won't fuck with you.



And I am not kissing anyones ass, least any rat's.
I'm trying to be objective and call things for what they are.

Sam is a rat but a knowledgeable and experienced one, in the field of cannabis that is.
 
Last edited:
Lol, nothing wrong with ratting out a DEA informant. Is Nevil a rat because he told everyone Sam offered him a DEA deal?? I don't see it that way I've warned plenty of people about DEA informants the ones who didn't believe me are in federal prison.

This is a drug war if we can't share Intel like the DEA we are doomed to fail. It's us and them choose a side.

Next y'all will be kissing Rez Dogs ass when we all know he set up Gypsy, just because he bred some decent weed and has knowledge about cannabis. LMAO

We are at fucking war!! How hard is it to understand??

Hi blunt, no i wouldnt describe nevil as a rat for spreading a bit more weed folklore around and telling people what they wanted too hear, there can be no consequences to saying that?
But he did post a growers name and address here on this site for anyone to see, now granted this prick pushed nevil to the limit with trolling, but still, under the pressure, nevil done something that he shouldn't of. So yes nevil is a rat.

While im on the subject there is also another proven rat on this site who also posted what he believed to be someones name an address, He was banned at the time but im sure he still lurks among us. GM/GM1

59lespaul say whatever you want, but at this stage the image i have of you is a frightened little bullshitter stuck in a cell with someone that would eat you for breakfast. Under the pressure you decided too rat on the fella in the next cell too take the heat off yourself.
 
@Broseidon. Not arguing with anyone here I always appreciate everyone’s opinion and respect you as well. I know that your not from the US and in no way am I defender of the hells angels but they are definitely not little children. They are a very dangerous group. I have lived in a a few places with chapters of hells angels and I agree with Elmer Bud on that aspect. If someone ripped them off to the extent of what is being claimed. Then the perpetrator would for sure not be safe living in the vicinity of a hells angel chapter. Now that being said, It is my opinion and I have zero knowledge on anything in this thread and I am in no way here to start trouble respect to all
 
Hey Triplep, appreciated.

Maybe I went a bit far to illustrate my point but let me try to word it differently to bring it across again:

If the Hell's Angels were ripped off by a guy and found out he is living close to a chapter and wanted to exact revenge, but knew or found out that he is under the DEA umbrella/protection, do you think they would ignore that and just go ahead and mess with/kill him?

I doubt that.

Because as much of bad boys the Hell's Angels may or may not be, they are, in fact, a little boy's club when you compare them to the big bad boys at the DEA.

I will go out on a limb and say it didn't take the Narcos series to become so popular for people to know that, gangster as they may be, even the cartels and mafia etc. do not kill DEA agents or informants because the shitstorm that follows is never worth it.


And I am completely shooting in the dark here, it's just assumptions and world view and how it all fits together in my subjective opinion at this point.

But I am just trying to give an (to me obvious) explanation as to how he could live in a Hell's Angels city without being killed off or whatever, if he had wronged them/ripped them off as assumed in the past.

And my explanation is, he has bigger bad boys than some lowly Hell's Angels chapter protecting him because he is an asset for them.


Like I said at the start, maybe I have a wrong impression of Hell's Angels but from what I gathered they are definitely people I would want nothing to do with but faaaaaar removed from "bad, bad people that you should never ever mess with" or "gangsters".

True gangsters move out in the open, legitimized with the power of nations behind them and are far too busy dealing with actual gangster stuff to bother with some bikers who think they are hardcore.

But I think I would rather leave it at that for now and talk no more neither about Sam nor Hell's Angels because I don't plan on selling out to any DEA or anything anytime soon and thus have no "bigger gangsters" watching me because I am a useful tool to them.

So I will continue to do what I have always done. Stay in my corner, deal with my own stuff and let both the Sam's and Hell's Angels of this world be their own and other's problem.
 
Last edited:
Can you actually prove the man bred Skunk#1? His Sativex uses two plants one high THC and one high CBD. CBD Crew was able to breed that on a single plant.

Sure he knows a lot about plants but so does anyone who has studied up on plants. I just hate rats and sellouts which is Sam all the way. You will see what I see when Jeff Sessions cracks down on us and GW Pharmaceuticals hits the shelves of our pharmacies. Just a matter of time they've been working on it since 1998.

Did I ever say Sam bred SK#1?

Nope. You are still conflating. I never said he was "the best", only he knows his shit. For those of you saying "it's only weed, its easy to grow" are also deflecting and minimizing. So it's only weed. That doesn't mean squat. He knows it well enough. Then there are those saying "he lifted it from Clarke". We ALL get our knowledge from somewhere unless its a original, unique thought. Like E=MC squared. Not so many of those.

Go ahead and hate and distrust him. I don't know him, and I certainly don't know the true story of what happened and I am relatively certain nobody here does either. Maybe Shanti. ...but I am certain that he has heard multiple accounts. Even he would have to parse and choose. I recall him saying something about "history is just HIS story" in other words, its hard to separate all the strands.
 
  • Like
Reactions: KFA
Did I ever say Sam bred SK#1?

Nope. You are still conflating. I never said he was "the best", only he knows his shit. For those of you saying "it's only weed, its easy to grow" are also deflecting and minimizing. So it's only weed. That doesn't mean squat. He knows it well enough. Then there are those saying "he lifted it from Clarke". We ALL get our knowledge from somewhere unless its a original, unique thought. Like E=MC squared. Not so many of those.

Go ahead and hate and distrust him. I don't know him, and I certainly don't know the true story of what happened and I am relatively certain nobody here does either. Maybe Shanti. ...but I am certain that he has heard multiple accounts. Even he would have to parse and choose. I recall him saying something about "history is just HIS story" in other words, its hard to separate all the strands.

Even if he did lift his knowledge from Clarke, Mr. Clarke got most of his information from breeders of other plants.

It's just another plant you can be a great tomato farmer and breeder, never seen cannabis in your life and grow beautiful cannabis plants. It's a plant maybe you think it's some mystical plant but it is not. It has been grown for thousands of years by people who can't even read.

I certainly don't trust Sam he's been working with big pharma since 1998 and they hold patents on every single possible way to extract cannabinoids for cannabinoid based drugs. We will see schedule 2 drugs but like poppy the plant will remain schedule 1. You also need DEA permission to work with cannabis on a federal level with the USPTO. I don't trust him and I've never seen anyone with so many people claiming that one person is working with the DEA that wasn't true.

Why has Nevil or Shantibaba, nobody else been called a DEA informant? Well except for Rez Dog who set up Gypsy with the DEA so Gypsy says.

Yeah, Sam is definitely not an honest person obviously an informant and working against us. That DNA mapping is going to be used against us because now the DEA has a DNA database for cannabis. They can trace a cut to the source.
 
Hey Triplep, appreciated.

Maybe I went a bit far to illustrate my point but let me try to word it differently to bring it across again:

If the Hell's Angels were ripped off by a guy and found out he is living close to a chapter and wanted to exact revenge, but knew or found out that he is under the DEA umbrella/protection, do you think they would ignore that and just go ahead and mess with/kill him?

I doubt that.

Because as much of bad boys the Hell's Angels may or may not be, they are, in fact, a little boy's club when you compare them to the big bad boys at the DEA.

I will go out on a limb and say it didn't take the Narcos series to become so popular for people to know that, gangster as they may be, even the cartels and mafia etc. do not kill DEA agents or informants because the shitstorm that follows is never worth it.


And I am completely shooting in the dark here, it's just assumptions and world view and how it all fits together in my subjective opinion at this point.

But I am just trying to give an (to me obvious) explanation as to how he could live in a Hell's Angels city without being killed off or whatever, if he had wronged them/ripped them off as assumed in the past.

And my explanation is, he has bigger bad boys than some lowly Hell's Angels chapter protecting him because he is an asset for them.


Like I said at the start, maybe I have a wrong impression of Hell's Angels but from what I gathered they are definitely people I would want nothing to do with but faaaaaar removed from "bad, bad people that you should never ever mess with" or "gangsters".

True gangsters move out in the open, legitimized with the power of nations behind them and are far too busy dealing with actual gangster stuff to bother with some bikers who think they are hardcore.

But I think I would rather leave it at that for now and talk no more neither about Sam nor Hell's Angels because I don't plan on selling out to any DEA or anything anytime soon and thus have no "bigger gangsters" watching me because I am a useful tool to them.

So I will continue to do what I have always done. Stay in my corner, deal with my own stuff and let both the Sam's and Hell's Angels of this world be their own and other's problem.
Not to mention does the Hell's Angels really know anything about people in witness protection?? Mafia families much bigger and badder couldn't get to most of the informants in witness protection program. They get a completely new identity Social Security card and all. Also not all the chapters have contact with each other the Feds made them fairly disorganized.

Of course the shit storm that would come from killing a high level informant is not worth it. The DEA admitted to working with El Chapo former head of the Sinaloa cartel he's still a drug trafficker and nobody has killed him...

Of course this is the first time I have heard about anything between Sam and the HA. But even in the HA there is a very good chance some of them have ties with the CIA and even the DEA. Seen one fairly logical conspiracy theory about it.

Makes perfect sense the CIA worked with Pablo Escobar and Noriega the Italian Mafia shit it's how we stopped Musselini set Charlie Lucky Luciano free for over throwing him. The original head of the 5 families La Cosa Nostra.

The US government is the biggest baddest criminal organization in the world!!

Yeah, big pharma marijuana the US government is involved. Big pharma is the biggest racket in the world we took over Bayer when we defeated the Nazis may not be any official documents but we have had our hands in most every war in the world since WW1 and it's always been about money. We even helped Hitler get his start Ford motors ran his tanks.
 
@Broseidon I hear ya man. I am no way a expert on criminal groups or anything of the such. But you make a valid point. I agree with what your saying as well, lets let the HA and Sam be. I also agree with people learning from him. Regardless of his ethical decisions if he has knowledge than by all means pick his brain. Just because you learn something from someone doesn’t mean that you are a diehard supporter just that your sitting through trash to find a diamond. Not calling anyone trash it was just a saying. Once again I have zero knowledge on this thread just trying to help keep peace.
 
Can you actually prove the man bred Skunk#1? His Sativex uses two plants one high THC and one high CBD. CBD Crew was able to breed that on a single plant.

Sure he knows a lot about plants but so does anyone who has studied up on plants. I just hate rats and sellouts which is Sam all the way. You will see what I see when Jeff Sessions cracks down on us and GW Pharmaceuticals hits the shelves of our pharmacies. Just a matter of time they've been working on it since 1998.


G `day Blunt

Not every CBD crew plant has a THC : CBD ratio of 1:1 like Sativex .
By isolating THC and CBD they can be recombined in any ratio .


Thanks for sharin

EB .
 
Hey Triplep, appreciated.

Maybe I went a bit far to illustrate my point but let me try to word it differently to bring it across again:

If the Hell's Angels were ripped off by a guy and found out he is living close to a chapter and wanted to exact revenge, but knew or found out that he is under the DEA umbrella/protection, do you think they would ignore that and just go ahead and mess with/kill him?

I doubt that.

Because as much of bad boys the Hell's Angels may or may not be, they are, in fact, a little boy's club when you compare them to the big bad boys at the DEA.

I will go out on a limb and say it didn't take the Narcos series to become so popular for people to know that, gangster as they may be, even the cartels and mafia etc. do not kill DEA agents or informants because the shitstorm that follows is never worth it.


And I am completely shooting in the dark here, it's just assumptions and world view and how it all fits together in my subjective opinion at this point.

But I am just trying to give an (to me obvious) explanation as to how he could live in a Hell's Angels city without being killed off or whatever, if he had wronged them/ripped them off as assumed in the past.

And my explanation is, he has bigger bad boys than some lowly Hell's Angels chapter protecting him because he is an asset for them.


Like I said at the start, maybe I have a wrong impression of Hell's Angels but from what I gathered they are definitely people I would want nothing to do with but faaaaaar removed from "bad, bad people that you should never ever mess with" or "gangsters".

True gangsters move out in the open, legitimized with the power of nations behind them and are far too busy dealing with actual gangster stuff to bother with some bikers who think they are hardcore.

But I think I would rather leave it at that for now and talk no more neither about Sam nor Hell's Angels because I don't plan on selling out to any DEA or anything anytime soon and thus have no "bigger gangsters" watching me because I am a useful tool to them.

So I will continue to do what I have always done. Stay in my corner, deal with my own stuff and let both the Sam's and Hell's Angels of this world be their own and other's problem.

G `day Bro

2 questions ?
Ever heard of the term contract ? What about Colombian neck tie ?

Thanks for sharin

EB .
 
Man you guys have a vivid imagination. :D Love reading it though, don't stop. Maybe smoke a bowl before you post though, I dunno.

I kinda like the "skunk" we have nowadays, I really don't see how I would care for something that smells like it's dead, on top of that a dead skunk, wew. I'm still curious what all the hype is about though, all this bickering is great, but I'd rather see some verification by means of pictures or actual experience growing these offerings everyone's posting about, it's literally all hearsay now.

Still haven't seen a new skunk grow for example, what's up with that? Start popping people.
 
G `day Blunt

Not every CBD crew plant has a THC : CBD ratio of 1:1 like Sativex .
By isolating THC and CBD they can be recombined in any ratio .


Thanks for sharin

EB .

True, but a selected clone will have 1:1 of course they will probably have other cannabinoids involved. Funny thing is they claim Sativex is great for MS, my mother has MS and prefers high THC plants.

I didn't even care for the CBD Crew Yummy I tried, looked, smelled and tasted great but the high was so mild.

Of course many people do love their CBD enriched weed.
 
I dunno where Sammy Skunk ever got involved with the Hells Angles, with exception that he is rumored to have gotten Skunk #1 from Uncle Fester. I would not doubt it if he had. The one that was known to have ripped off the bikers in the South and East SF Bay for the Korean Romulan clone was Mendocino/Alaska/Romulan Joe. Word was that he went to Amsterdam, and then to BC, Canada. As far as I know, he never returned to the South SF Bay area.

I also think that you give too much credit to the DEA here. My dad was a criminal lawyer, and he used to ask me, "Who is dumber, the crooks or the cops?" I have never been able to figure that one out. The cops are typically not that smart. Or they trip over themselves being cute. Case in point in 1976: my GF from Hawaii had a friend named "Snowy". Guess what he sold? Anyway, he gets popped and asks her (from jail) to deliver a load of blow to a guy named Browny so he can scare up money for bail. So she asks me about it. That name rang a bell, as when I was in HS there, an Officer Browny from the local city police used to come to class once a year to tell stories about being an undercover narcotics agent and to tell us about the evils of doing drugs. So I tell her about Browny, and that it was likely that Snowy had flipped. So she passes and a friend of hers falls for the ploy and she gets popped. She was in awe of me ever since. She also rewarded me with the best Ganja I have ever smoked. She had good connections in Hawaii.
 
Last edited:
Yeah, cops are generally not the brightest bulbs on a Christmas tree. They have attempted to flip at least 3 people on me. As well as 2 possible under cover cops. But at the same time you have a lot of stupid criminals too, like the 3 people I personally know are informants because while they failed to get me, they did however succeed on getting others pinched.

The DEA is a little better at their job though. They flipped El Chapo, of course he could be dumber than Al Capone was. Of course you question someone like El Chapo's loyalty, you will end up in a barrel of acid, just how the cartels work. Capone did his time like a man. El Chapo did not. Clearly you don't need to be smart to become a king pin, just ruthless Capone was ruthless, but solid. El Chapo was ruthless too, but an informant.

Not sure how smart El Chapo was, but Capone had an IQ of 85 which is average, of course he fucked up keeping records and nobody knew much about tax evasion back then.

The DEA is probably not that smart they work through informants.
 
Last edited:
Played footy with a fair few coppers.. normal blokes.. even had one at a party pissed smoking a joint with the rest of us.. before iPhones.. would have been a good photo haha
 
Back
Top