What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

How about some outdoor The Doors (let's call it Out Doors).
That is what i'll be smoking today.
View attachment 77030
Real nice looking bud @Jahnova.👌
How does she smell and taste?
I read that the Doors tends to give more meaty/musky kind of terps, is that what you saw too in this strain?

These were bought because of the description: Euphoria lies in the seed that awaits you!
Did you found this to be true? I'm still searching for a strain with a strong warm euphoric high.:)

I still have a couple of straws in the fridge of her.

Thanks for sharing.
 
Ok there is a lot here....

i always talk about solventless extracts.

What i understand...
Rosin is, cured and dry shit, pressed as bud or as ice-hash or dry sief.
Live Rosin is fresh deep frozen buds not dry or cured, pressed min 10tons.

Sauce is the gas extraction but can also be obtained solventless ? (idk)

So in this case...if it is gas extracted, you get Sauce and not Live rosin... is why you have these crystals.

View attachment 69267View attachment 69266

This stuff looks quite crazy but it just does not beat a real hash imo. I prefer the whole trichome 'intact' - or at least naturally handled. What i mean? Break up your bubble or dry and see these tiny trichome mountains shine like oily foam...
 
Why are you posting golden nuggets sprinkled by diamonds ?
You are mr.billionaire ei ? :)

What is the scent like in the jar?
Opening this jar makes me feel a bit like goldfinger, just don't tell my wife🤫.
She will ruin my bank account if she hears this...
I already hear her say: "If you feel like goldfinger you can spend like goldfinger"😂


First smell is a bit like honey but it"s early to tell, I will report back in a couple of weeks.
 
Quick vacuum cured Critical Skunk popcorn nugs
Nice popcorn shots. Popcorn may not be as "sexy" as nugs from the top of the cola, but damn do they still pack a punch.

What is your opinion on Critical Skunk? It is one of the few chemovars I'm not chomping at the bit for, so to speak. I have picked up some Pink Floyed, which I am super excited about, and am very interested in Critical Haze (bet your bottom dollar I picked up a straw already😉) and am hoping to win a few straws of pure Critical Mass.

If you think it is worth one of the 12 slots on an auction order, I may jusy have to pick up a few straws. Let me know what you think!😁
 
Hey all. I'm super excited to finally post in this thread what I'm puffing on. :geek: I've no idea what it is, but it's FROSTED and VERY dark purple. Almost black. My buddy who saw it took one look and popped out "Wow, that looks like the Black Widow I got around 2005!" The smaller nug got some bourbon accidently splashed onto it, completely dissolving the crystals and letting the purple show. Though, the color is a bit off on the picture for the bare bourbon nug. Enjoy the nug porn.
Diesel840
full

full

full
 
Hey all. I'm super excited to finally post in this thread what I'm puffing on. :geek: I've no idea what it is, but it's FROSTED and VERY dark purple. Almost black. My buddy who saw it took one look and popped out "Wow, that looks like the Black Widow I got around 2005!" The smaller nug got some bourbon accidently splashed onto it, completely dissolving the crystals and letting the purple show. Though, the color is a bit off on the picture for the bare bourbon nug. Enjoy the nug porn.
Diesel840
full

full

full
Either they are some tiny bricks or they are some MASSIVE buds !


G13 x SK #2
G13 #2 - 13-11-2013.jpg
 
I sampled the (Curandera #7) last night. She is very sticky and a creeper!
curandera_7.jpg

I blended up the remainer in the grinder with some NL5/Hz this morning and wowee! A little more focus and feeling a bit of that excellent Northern Widow with a dash of Diesel!

mu
 
Back
Top