What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

After a week, I broke the cycle of Mango Haze and now toking on some Super Widow (Super Silver Haze x Black Widow). Citrus, Cedar, Clove, Metallic. Flavorful with great nose on exhale. Makes me want to French inhale. Slightly different high not as happy but has an underlying strength. It's taking care of my shoulder pain!
* edit it is actually turning into a nicemellowmagiccarpetride!
super widow.jpg

mu
 
After a week, I broke the cycle of Mango Haze and now toking on some Super Widow (Super Silver Haze x Black Widow). Citrus, Cedar, Clove, Metallic. Flavorful with great nose on exhale. Makes me want to French inhale. Slightly different high not as happy but has an underlying strength. It's taking care of my shoulder pain!
* edit it is actually turning into a nicemellowmagiccarpetride!
View attachment 81070

mu

I got a little high just thinking about this
 
Outback haze #9

Smoking materials
- 100% pure hemp cone
- matches

Flower
- smell in the bag: sharp and astringent lemon Pinesol cleaner, menthol (actually cleans/opens the sinuses), camphor, incense, small pine/cedar woody, earth, skunky bottom
Side note....I've never been the best at dissecting subtle notes. Someone might say there is also eucalyptus (sinus cleaner) and some other nuances that I missed. The clean extra sharp cutting top end really compliments the softer sour bottom.

- Dry pull taste: sharp Citrus, pine, wood, sour

- smoked taste: add a bit more earth and campfire/charcoal to the smell with a dash of cola / 7up taste that sticks

- effect: immediately strong in the solar plexus, then rising to the heart, pineal gland / hypothalamus. Hieghtened awareness of self, sounds, vision and luminous energy field. Clear. Strong. all head and chakras. Imagine smoking a big Cuban (nicotine) and a triple shot of nice espresso. Energizing the body and creative mind
Smoke is smooth. Hits hard and fast.

Summary
- I've grown and smoked alot of hazes over the decades. This is by far one of if not the sharpest one I have encountered. I've never had a kind actually clean out my sinuses before. Would love at some point in my life to grow this in my tables.

Screenshot_20240220_110833_LinkedIn.jpgScreenshot_20240220_104819_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240220_104933_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240220_104955_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240220_105016_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240220_105031_Gallery.jpg



Screenshot_20240220_105049_Gallery.jpg

med-man
 
Wow! That's some nice flower! And knowing you grew it makes me want to smoke it :)
And it's good to see you here! I didn't know you were a member, I just recently joined MNS forums myself. I've been inactive for some time, but am very active once again. Last time we met was at the Treating Yourself Expo, you won best entry in one of the grow categories, forget the strain, but I do remember getting samples of all entries that year and by just looking and smelling I chose your entry hands down. You gave me a bunch of seeds, I was another vendor at the show. Seed sales were huge back then at those shows, you were doing so well, and I was happy for you. And I see now it was just the beginning.
 
medman5.jpg
medman1.jpgmedman2.jpgmedman3.jpg

Some pretty big banners! Boutique breeder and ICMAG Donor? It must be your PROMOTIONAL DAY as you posted the same exact stuff over at ICM (outback haze #9) too. @ojd of Connoisseur sure let you have it, didn't he?
Yeah, we know who you are. Obviously you wore out your welcome at the other place. Even the OGs and moderators called your s*t. Your Columbian Gold thread over there got exposed and shut down for obvious reasons that I don't need to elaborate on as there are pages and pages that have already shown it.
Now you show up here with your cheap gimmicks with pics showing links to your "selling" website; touting Outback? - tho it doesn't appear on your sell sheet at said website, neither does that Columbian you went on about. Maybe I was on the wrong botique page?
A couple of tips, when talking about sativas in your Columbian thread (which is now closed) learn how to spell Kerala correctly. Oh, and don't forget to also look at your own website. If you are going to sell boutique seeds then your menu should read boutique not botique.

mu
 
Back
Top