What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Time to clean your eyes from all that fairytalesativaunicornkeepercutresin because theres also a dark side to each moon...

Hash Passion herb from a preservation seedrun along with some classic oldskool tools of entertainment...nothing brings the taste clearer than a Vaponic...although it looks like your on crack so its best for conceiled carry and home selfdefense scenarios... ;)Screenshot_20230911-215111_1.pngHP bud seeded horiz.png
 
Last edited:
My last grow "La niña" been drying for a week and curing for a month. Today i'm taking the fist vape.

Smokes soft and fruity. High it's a bit cerebral but functional. As i was out for a hike, smoked judt
a bit and then when back smoked another bowl. Was happy and smiley for the rest of the day
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20230918_093051249.jpg
    PXL_20230918_093051249.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 12
  • PXL_20230919_153242101.jpg
    PXL_20230919_153242101.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 12
Hot 'Lanta

All these threads about Medicine Man have given me a hankerin' to smoke some of the MM that I grew last year. I think I've only tried it once, so it's been curing about a year now.

opt_MM1 P1080769.jpeg


Medicine Man - Gonna need some help smoking this one. @Mr. Brown, @pleased420, you guys get your plane tickets yet to get over here and help me smoke this? :)

opt_MM2 P1080770.jpeg

After about 2 dozen pics, I just couldn't get one in good focus :mad: No more taking pics straight and sober. I guess this is where AI comes in handy!

MM3 P1080787.JPG


Hot 'Lanta


Longball
 
Hot 'Lanta

All these threads about Medicine Man have given me a hankerin' to smoke some of the MM that I grew last year. I think I've only tried it once, so it's been curing about a year now.

View attachment 76379


Medicine Man - Gonna need some help smoking this one. @Mr. Brown, @pleased420, you guys get your plane tickets yet to get over here and help me smoke this? :)

View attachment 76380

After about 2 dozen pics, I just couldn't get one in good focus :mad: No more taking pics straight and sober. I guess this is where AI comes in handy!

View attachment 76381


Hot 'Lanta


Longball

I'm working on it @longball (y)

Looks like I have to bring a Hardrock Cafe Hamburg pin for your collection ;)

MB
 
Well @longball at least your friend tried his best... it is actually better described to an english speaking native as BERNSTINE with a rolling R and a sharp S ontop of a thrilled T. Now i also tried my best and i am sure it would be very rewarding to hear how it will sound if you try my description...canthaveitall i guess ;)

This Ladys and Gentleman is a Bernstein
made famous by the Jurassic Park movie and as old as the the dionsaurs themselves...
*mystic music*

xrxbuiMulSRU0p95w3yUntBbZ6QFOcO1wmML_gsjgkG3ENXKiGEfnQGFHW-erSaImMwgLHQXjXFX2M7YBLiqjXiohOIHqXcGiFjOmN9Celt9azceK3kSafPV0PREzCtqqqSj4XVi6gY52Pox9g


And a Bernstein Trichome is simply a trichome that looks alike, and like real Bernstein it usually takes some time to get this amber...which gives the namegame a scientific twist to it...
 
Last edited:
@Proud Kraut said: "i am sure it would be very rewarding to hear how it will sound if you try my description."

I might surprise you as I took 4 years of German in school. After graduation I continued to visit my German teacher at his house. Have a beer, listen to his stories. He was so cool. He was an officer in Hitler's 6th Army. Fought in Belgium, France, Russia. Totally anti-Nazi, just the right age at the wrong time. Wounded in Russia 3 times. First time at Kalach-on-Don, and sent back to Germany. Very lucky as Kalach-on-Don is 75 kilometers east of Volgograd(Stalingrad). He was in hospital in Germany as 6th Army perished.

Last time wounded in March 1944 during German retreat. At Russian-Polish border shot by sniper using dum-dum bullets(expanding). Entrance wound back of neck, exit wound on cheek wiping out upper jawbone. Should have died but was one of first soldiers to ever be saved on the battlefield by a helicopter! Very interesting dude. Here is part of his story as told at West Point Military Academy. He was asked to speak there now and again as he was one of the few living soldiers who had actually fought Russians. Walter P. Guenther

Yes, they are Bernstein trichomes. Not sure what my friend gave me but I usually let one Indica plant get very amber for it's narcotic effect. I am allergic to painkillers so it is my 'sleep' medicine.

CBD Girl Scout Cookie from CBD Crew. A small piece broke off so I will try it early. Smells a bit like bubblegum, citronella, and fuel.

opt_P1090951.jpeg


Always had trouble rolling my R's! Also a little trouble with the 'ch' in 'Ich', so much easier to say 'eek'. :eek:
 
Family emigrated from Gersbach in the 1840's(?). Potato blight wiped out family 'fortune' and off to America we go. Hence, interest in all things German.

"Gersbach is a state-recognized resort town in the municipality of Schopfheim, a town in the district of Lörrach in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. Gersbach is situated in a mountain valley basin to the south from the eponymous river in the Black Forest at an altitude of 800–1170 m above sea level. The old town of Schopfheim is roughly 17 km away. The formerly independent village, together with the six associated hamlets (Fetzenbach, Gersbach-Au, Lochmühle, Metteln, Neuhaus, and Schlechtbach) forms one of Baden-Württemberg's largest Gemarkung, with an area of 2409 hectares."

Was not a resort area back then. Ja, Ich bin ein Berliner!
 
Back
Top