What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

After almost 5 months of curing Shit #6A developed a complex sweet herbal smell that is hard to describe :) It smells so delicious I just love to open the jar and stick my nose in there :love:
full

And vaping is much smoother than in the beginning (y)

Love the Shit
MB
 
What @musashi said. I think a little more selection is needed in this strain but; "Seek, and Ye Shall Find!"
Well, it is a critical cross. Even pure Critical Mass seems to need a bit of selection. At least it seems that way when reading threads.
I've no experience yet with the critical crosses, but I feel like they would offer up some choice parents if ine really dug through and did a proper selection.

Quality over yield, but sometimes we want a bit of both. 😄
 
No photo here. I simply wanted to comment on how excited i am to eventually try Ortega. I have grown put a fem version of Northern Lights from a "competitor". My mother experienced tremendous relief from her fibromalgia and other issues. So I have been eagerly awaiting to try Shantis version!

Anyways. My Sister pops by for Thanksgiving and hasbsome Northern? which she got at a dispensary. She can't recall the second half of the name, and none that I threw out sparked anything.

But the flavor! The core of it was predominantly what I recall fromy one Northern Lights. It tasted mostly of what I recall, but had a floral and tea tree element to it.

I can't wait to explore Ortega and see if these flavors are in there. If these flavors are in Ortega. Them I have a good baseline to determine if Northern genes are strong in a hybrid.

Diesel840
 
Last edited:
Western Winds that has been curing since 8/'22, initial smell is creamy cheese and coffee.
When breaking up the buds there is still a tropical smell to them.

I've been vaping this now for the last day, strong effect but far more on the indica side.
It glues your eyes shut and forces you to sleep after a good hour.
In the morning it makes me feel almost hungover and it takes until noon to have my mind sharp again.

Not for the novice smoker!

I do love the colours now, some parts are almost yellow.WesternWinds1.jpgWesternWinds2.jpgWesternWinds3.jpgWesternWinds4.jpg
 
awesome looking buds Swifty! Trichs have the perfect color or at least the way I like them…I thought Western Winds was basically Kali Mist and very sativa but obviously not. Definitely potent though …Good going Once again!
Thanks BrotherBoris, this pheno is a nice 50/50 hybrid but after 15 months curing the indica side takes over.
Still have some packs in the fridge to go through.

Those nugs are gorgeous and the aroma description sounds delicious! Another one knocked out of the ballpark @Swifty.
Diesel840
Thanks Diesel!
 
Back
Top