What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

I'm currently abroad (Suriname fka Dutch Guyana) and received some "high-grade local nature" while visiting a local tribe in the Amazone..

First batch.. this stuff had some seeds in it but still gave me one of the most psychedelic up-highs I've ever experienced. I hope to germinate those seeds at some point and search for a keeper in them.

20230427_110330.jpg

Second batch.. different from the first batch, still a very strong up-high but not so psychedelic. No seeds in here though.

PhotoPuma_1682811812728.jpg
 
let's keep this thread going,

Today I smoked Original Haze x Skunk from CC. I kept 3 pheno's that I ran twice last year.
This is the more skunk pheno, its nice but didn't make the cut (other two are more hazy but nothing special).
Smells like soil, forest and woody.
Taste is like the smell, very "natural".
High is nice but nothing special.OHSK(3)2.jpg

OHSK(3)1.jpg
 
@Swifty said: "let's keep this thread going..."

Great idea, Swifty. It's been interesting seeing what people around the world are growing, smoking, or making. Some very awesome looking stuff that I wish we could sample! :love:

Mother Fugly

opt_MF 1 P1070729.jpeg

Mother Fugly = G13xAfSk

opt_MF 2 P1070717.jpeg

or does Mother Fugly = G13xNordle?

opt_MF 3 P1070718 3.jpeg
 
Here's something made with a little NL5Hz in it. Actually NH X NL5/Hz x HzAC. She finished covered in a glistening mushroom forest lol. Curing for about 10 weeks and I'm fairly lit about now. Nice, hazy, relaxed, smooth. Humming at times to the drone of one of my fans ya mon. Cooking with da kine good ingredients, she came together in a good way and it's actually nice knowing what went into the making. Thanks @shantibaba
BackDoorMan
bdm 5_11.JPG

mu
 
If you squint, you’ll see a small one cone wonder of Mango Haze x AC #2 hash I collected from my screen while cutting up for jarring. It’s so gooey and sticky. It has that orange mango smell with a later whiff of banana mixed with Christmas tree? It’s yummy. Very smooth. Very bubbly. All flavours come through initially at the start of the burn. I like it.
2B11D315-2889-4458-ADE5-2CC4559222CE.jpeg
 
(Critical Skunk) x (G13xAfghan Skunk)

Did I write that correctly? It's one of my Franken-creations! :) You would think it would be Skunky with those parents but it's more on the Fuelly tip.
A couple hits and I am Shanghaied from the reality of my surroundings.

opt_CS 1 P1070798.jpeg

opt_CS 2 P1070800.jpeg


Yup! That's a seed. Oh, Goody! :love:

opt_CS 3g13 P1070808.jpeg
 
(Critical Skunk) x (G13xAfghan Skunk)

Did I write that correctly? It's one of my Franken-creations! :) You would think it would be Skunky with those parents but it's more on the Fuelly tip.
A couple hits and I am Shanghaied from the reality of my surroundings.

View attachment 72887

View attachment 72888


Yup! That's a seed. Oh, Goody! :love:

View attachment 72890

Your Franken-creation looks delicious :love:

In a perfect world we all could meet and share the fruits of our harvests (y)
 
???

Was rooting around the basement looking for the tool I use when transplanting and found this bud in a big box. I figured it was 'dead' by now but no, it smelled really delicious and potent. I think it fell in the box when I had the plants hanging last Fall. A bit dry and harsh but still tasty and potent. I am guessing by looks and smell it is from Mother Fugly(G13xAfSk F2).

opt_HR LV P1070934.jpeg
 
???

Was rooting around the basement looking for the tool I use when transplanting and found this bud in a big box. I figured it was 'dead' by now but no, it smelled really delicious and potent. I think it fell in the box when I had the plants hanging last Fall. A bit dry and harsh but still tasty and potent. I am guessing by looks and smell it is from Mother Fugly(G13xAfSk F2).

View attachment 73351
Love those little surprises
 
Back
Top