What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Today is the day!

After 5 weeks of curing my patience is over and I have to try some :poop:

I will start with Shit #6A :love:
full


Keep it green and stoned
MB
 
Here is some pork shoulder I braised with Paulaner Octoberfest and homemade Pho stock. I reduced the braising liquid then added copious amounts of Purple Kush infused butter for a rich and velvety space sauce.
full


After my meal. I enjoyed some Bubble Hash from my brand new 3-hole Gandalf style Hash pipe. It seemed fitting since am watching The Rings of Power on Prime. Of course, the ice cold Paulaner helped wash down the rich meal and boosted the hash.


full

full


Diesel840
 
Last edited:
Here is some pork shoulder I braised with Paulaner Octoberfest and homemade Pho stock. I reduced the braising liquid then added copious amounts of Purple Kush infused butter for a rich and velvety space sauce.
full


After my meal. I enjoyed some Bubble Hash from my brand new 3-hole Gandalf style Hash pipe. It seemed fitting since am watching The Rings of Power on Prime. Of course, the ice cold Paulaner helped wash down the rich meal and boosted the hash.


full

full


Diesel840

That looks delicious :love:

We should start a thread where everybody can post their favourite recipes (y) I bet we could discover some tasty delicacy from all over the world ;)

Keep it cooking
MB
 
That looks delicious

Thank you. The dish used cannabutter. So, it was still a weed photo... techinically lol.

I've found simple dishes and cooking techniques often come out best. So, I'm working on improving my techniques and learning to keep it simple and affordable.


We should start a thread where everybody can post their favourite recipes (y) I bet we could discover some tasty delicacy from all over the world
I could have sworn someone already started one. I was going to look last night after posting but ended up passing out. Too much hash, or maybe just the right amount 😉

Diesel840
 
@Mr. Brown said: "We should start a thread where everybody can post their favourite recipes (y) I bet we could discover some tasty delicacy from all over the world ;)
@Diesel840 said: "I could have sworn someone already started one."

I thought there was one also but a quick search turned up nothing but a few non-infused recipes in the edible thread. Perhaps Mr. Brown can start a new thread with a German recipe that is both delicious and debaucherous? Hmmmmn, yummy! 🥘☕🍻
 
Flights from NYC to Frankfurt cost ~650-750€ (y)

Keep it flying
MB

Is that round trip? Keep in mind, I only fly Jefferson Airplane Translove Airways as they get you there on time. Mr. Brown, do you think that a plane full of psychedelic drugs and Autoflower Girls would arouse suspicion landing in Germany?

2 unnamed.jpg


I was smoking this while thinking of that - deck grown Master Kush

MK Smoke.jpg

Longball
 
Back
Top