What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

When the “one that got away” thread was active and @piffcat mentioned missing original diesel, I asked my homie and he brought me over some fairly fresh pot, and it’s been jarred since. Haven’t seen piffcat around or else I’d ask him if it looked him the same cut. Tbh imo daywrecker/original has a great high and a good taste but it lacks the lip smacking flavor of real sour.
 

Attachments

  • 0C964BDC-D12B-4E9B-8B8B-7C98F2B544DF.jpeg
    0C964BDC-D12B-4E9B-8B8B-7C98F2B544DF.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 23
Correct me if wrong, but this you get by pressing frozen fresh Buds.
there are like crystals that could be THCA.
is this what they call Sauce ?

Rosin can be made by squishing flower, but in order to lake live rosin the plants are ‘washed’ and the resin glands collected in a cold water extraction, and then dried and squished through a micron bag. The appearance is usually more homogenous, like fine sugar in honey texture wise.

This however was live resin, not rosin. Both materials are frozen fresh with minimal trimming and no drying, but that’s the end of the similarity. Live resin is extracted with a non polar, generally butane, and then concentrated to induce crystals, before purging the remaining solvent. The old method was a bit scary, they’d take a small mason jar, and incubate it under pressure in an oven, venting the jar daily. I have seen the lids puffed up like jiffy pop popcorn! So then the diamond mine became more common, which is a vessel designed to hold the pressure often with a sight glass. I have also seen cold induce the (mostly) thca crystals, and the appearance of these diamonds looks like the cryo method. Of course, this produces two products, the sauce, which is a mixture of mostly terpenes and some cannabinoids, and the diamonds, which are mostly cannabinoids with some terpenes etc. This material was separated and it is likely the liquid was used in a vape cart product or fortified on flower.
 
Ok there is a lot here....

i always talk about solventless extracts.

What i understand...
Rosin is, cured and dry shit, pressed as bud or as ice-hash or dry sief.
Live Rosin is fresh deep frozen buds not dry or cured, pressed min 10tons.

Sauce is the gas extraction but can also be obtained solventless ? (idk)

So in this case...if it is gas extracted, you get Sauce and not Live rosin... is why you have these crystals.

sauce.pngab2df054e0eed7720b02e72e4e79230c.jpg
 
The best live rosin I’ve had was an 8 week plant, harvested at 7 weeks, and then subjected to no agitation bubble extraction in a cold room for 72h, which obtained a white powder, which squished to be a clear rosin. A lot of plants don’t yield so well though, so I’m glad that there is a chemical extraction for them.
 
when i was doing honey bee(called like that around 2000 in EU)... I used cooking purified gas. in a little container with buds in it and a coffee filter at the other side. then let this shit drop in a bowl and let dry with body T°.
Then pick everything up with twizzers. gives what they call now sauce.

I could not recommand smoking to much extraction even solventless, but i have to admit i really like what you get with this Mango, this thing must be really effectiv and smelly.
thanks for sharing @dioecious !!
 
MF PIE

According to my friend this strain has been listed as Motherfucking Pie on menu's at Massachusetts' dispensary's. Rated at about 24% THC. He knows the breeder of this strain and got some seeds and grew this indoors.
Not good at describing smells but I detect a bit of fuel, turpentine a bit stronger, and more complex smells I just can't describe. Some are sweeter, some more like chemical. From what I can tell from reading on this site if you smell fuel, and turpentine then there are a few other terpene's that tend to also be present, but, who knows?

Motherfucking Pie
opt_MF PIE 1 P1070587.jpeg

Motherfucking Pie

MF PIE 2 P1070594.JPG
 
After 6 weeks of drying and curing I will try the 'Auto Blue Kush XXL' today :)
full
 
Here is some Wizard (Diesel x La Nina)

You know you did a heavy session when you get up from the couch and have to use the walls and furniture to get to bed. Man, I was hammered with no sense of balance. I wondered if there was something medically wrong with me. I got a great sleep though and woke up refreshed.

Wizard #1
wizard 1c.JPGwiz#1b 8_25.jpg

mu
 
NZ Shorty (WTF?)

I thought my friend was going to give me a jar of Star Dawg as that is all he grew last summer. So I'm WTH is this?. "NZ Shorty, my friend has been growing it for the past 15 years." I guess I should have asked more questions but I was busy working a show, speeding, doing edibles, and somehow managed to keep my reputation as the 'Murderers Row of Roadies'.

Anyway, I never heard of NZ Shorty. An internet search turned up nothing. Does the NZ stand for New Zealand? Hey @Fish? You know anything about this? It reminds me of the 1973 Harvest of Mexican Acapulco Gold on the 2022 Tip. Just like it should be. Snoop will tell you the same thing. I would love to grow it. And the guy only lives 50 miles from me so I can grow it too! I think it's time for a ride up to Adirondack Mountains and see what the hell they are growing up there! Anybody want to go ?
opt_1 NZ P1070684.jpeg


Hey @Fish? You recognize any of this?

opt_2 NZ P1070687.jpeg
[Eidt] 1973 Harvest not 1974.

Longball
 
Last edited:
NZ Shorty (WTF?)

I thought my friend was going to give me a jar of Star Dawg as that is all he grew last summer. So I'm WTH is this?. "NZ Shorty, my friend has been growing it for the past 15 years." I guess I should have asked more questions but I was busy working a show, speeding, doing edibles, and somehow managed to keep my reputation as the 'Murderers Row of Roadies'.

Anyway, I never heard of NZ Shorty. An internet search turned up nothing. Does the NZ stand for New Zealand? Hey @Fish? You know anything about this? It reminds me of the 1973 Harvest of Mexican Acapulco Gold on the 2022 Tip. Just like it should be. Snoop will tell you the same thing. I would love to grow it. And the guy only lives 50 miles from me so I can grow it too! I think it's time for a ride up to Adirondack Mountains and see what the hell they are growing up there! Anybody want to go ?
View attachment 71134


Hey @Fish? You recognize any of this?

View attachment 71135
[Eidt] 1973 Harvest not 1974.

Longball
Sorry @longball I can’t be of any help I have no knowledge of this at all. Never heard of it. Wouldn’t know what acronym NZ would stand for otherwise though and there are a lot of ex-pats over there.
 
cousin of a friend of mine is a traveler she has been in NZ for several months australia too and srilanka ect
and she worked for a farmer in NZ who was growing she tasted his weed because he had lost his taste and smell
he was native from NZ it was at least 20 years ago
 
Back
Top