NHM - hits
much harder then thieved buds.
View attachment 60408
Edit: there is so much I can say about this strain. And so much I did wrong, as I noticed a light leak which I checked earlier but did not notice. So the three fingered leaves were probably due to that. The clones I revegged do not show this anymore. But this shows how well the genetics are. I have had one hermie (from other seed company) because my bluelab was leaking light. Now it was the partition with my growroom that came a little loose in the corner because of the air extraction. She remained female and kept stacking buds till she collapsed from her weight.
Next round will be better. She is highly recommended. Extreme vigor, fast, robuust, stress heat and cold resistant, very high yielder, ...
The biggest buds will be hidden at the location where I hide my christmas presents, that will be a 6 month cure. The bud on the picture is one of the smaller ones, which are still big.
It feels so good.