What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

One of half a dozen joints since I broke fast recently. Trying to vape instead but the times I fire a joint, wow! This stuff reduces one to simple mind in big hurry. Bottled last Jan., almost 8 months cure and she erases the larger world. Everything is forgotten, seriously. Pain is better tolerated. Make sure to set timers lol.

Northern Widow #6 (NL5/Hz x BW) before and after
nw#6b 11_28.jpg

northwidow budshot 9_12.jpg

mu
 
La Nina (2021) and Early Queen (2022)



full


A very nice combination!

TF
 
Early Queen

This is from a small branch that broke during a storm a week or so ago. Having never grown or smoked Early Queen before I figured I'd dry it out and give it a whack. It wasn't quite mature yet but maybe it would give me some idea of how it will be. Anyway, now that I've tried it - I better order up a bunch more Early Queen beans! :D
opt_EQ 00.jpeg


Longball
 
Another Northern Widow (NL5/Hz x BW). #2 smells of burnt rubber and tastes spicy, peppery and leaves the sides of the tongue tingling. I think I used the word curare before; pain relief and zombifying. Got me just about howling at that beautiful Hunter's moon last night.

Northern Widow #2
nw#2b 12_2.jpg

mu
 
musashi said: "Another Northern Widow (NL5/Hz x BW). #2 smells of burnt rubber..."

Love pot that smells of burnt rubber. It tends to my remind me of racing my car and generally tastes of...Victory!

Racing my car, smelling burnt rubber and tasting Victory!
opt_Smoke 2 P1000396.jpeg


Meanwhile, back at home this smells more like burnt fuses and amplifiers! ;)
opt_HR Clevleland P1060894.jpeg



Longball
 
musashi said: "Another Northern Widow (NL5/Hz x BW). #2 smells of burnt rubber..."

Love pot that smells of burnt rubber. It tends to my remind me of racing my car and generally tastes of...Victory!

Racing my car, smelling burnt rubber and tasting Victory!
View attachment 65791


Meanwhile, back at home this smells more like burnt fuses and amplifiers! ;)
View attachment 65792



Longball
Both your hobbies, were my hobbies once... :)
Pretty nice world !
 
I've been intending to share this Mango Smile bud (Mango Haze x Toof Decay) given to me by a very talented local grower. (When I grow up, I wanna grow Mango Haze colas like these!)

20221013_112552.jpg

It's rock hard, dense, Mango-haze-sweet perfection...pretty much everything one could imagine Mango Haze would be, BUT in an autoflower package.
 
I've been intending to share this Mango Smile bud (Mango Haze x Toof Decay) given to me by a very talented local grower. (When I grow up, I wanna grow Mango Haze colas like these!)

View attachment 65975

It's rock hard, dense, Mango-haze-sweet perfection...pretty much everything one could imagine Mango Haze would be, BUT in an autoflower package.
Can relate! I did 2 of these wonderful plants, smoked the last of it about 2 months ago. They tried to outgrow my grow cabinet, the haze vigor required 3 supercrops (main stem smush) to keep them in line. The diary is called "autos from ashes" if anyone cares to read. Top quality smoke and big ol' greasy colas, dripping in mango pineapple and gas terps. It did settle down and produce the telltale haze notes after 2 months of cure though.
Peace all.
 
Can relate! I did 2 of these wonderful plants, smoked the last of it about 2 months ago. They tried to outgrow my grow cabinet, the haze vigor required 3 supercrops (main stem smush) to keep them in line. The diary is called "autos from ashes" if anyone cares to read. Top quality smoke and big ol' greasy colas, dripping in mango pineapple and gas terps. It did settle down and produce the telltale haze notes after 2 months of cure though.
Peace all.

Sounds like you had similar terps to what's in the cola above. My own plant was more rotten mango and haze, but you're right they just drip in resin. There were some stunning plants in our local grow along. That was my first Mephisto pack and I've nothing but good things to say about Mango Smile.
It would be nice to run alongside Mango Haze next time.
 
Sounds like you had similar terps to what's in the cola above. My own plant was more rotten mango and haze, but you're right they just drip in resin. There were some stunning plants in our local grow along. That was my first Mephisto pack and I've nothing but good things to say about Mango Smile.
It would be nice to run alongside Mango Haze next time.
Walter White is pretty killer if you like haze, it's more amnesia and tutti fruity/juicy fruit gum flavours. it's still an excellent haze though IL be doing it again before long it's yummy.
Peace all.
 
Haven't tried Amnesia Haze yet, but it's on my to-do list. That Walter White description does sound yummy though.
Also your Mephisto grow log is lovely. I agree MS would be a joy in DWC.
 
Last edited:
Honestly behind the scenes I haven't ran much but mephisto or night owl genetics in the past 2 years. Being able to run a small cabinet with 3-6 autos of different flavours and highs, without 3-6 mothers in a separate area is my jam! Pics of Walter white nuggets very triangular and white. Gotta stay on topic after all 😋
Screenshot_20221019-205759_compress66.jpgScreenshot_20221019-205738_compress96.jpg
Peace all.
 
Heck yeah! I don't want to sidetrack too far from MNS, but have you run Cosmic Apprentice? One of the frostiest plants I've ever grown with interesting phenos.
I'd still be running it if it wasn't for discovering SSH. The high reminds me of Blue Dream.

20220203_082822 (r).jpg
 
Heck yeah! I don't want to sidetrack too far from MNS, but have you run Cosmic Apprentice? One of the frostiest plants I've ever grown with interesting phenos.
I'd still be running it if it wasn't for discovering SSH. The high reminds me of Blue Dream.

View attachment 66083
Only just started my 1st night owl (queen's banner) another cosmic Queen cross, but I've run alot of meph gear standouts include crosses of any of the below in no particular order.
Mango smile, forum stomper, jammy Dodgers1 &2, Crem de la chem, Walter white, strawberry nuggets, samsquanch OG, Livers BX1, sour crinkle, strawbaa the Hutt.
There's probably a few more that are worth running but these stood out to me.
Peace all.
 
Back
Top