What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Some master kush I picked up for 80cad/oz, it's very gassy and not a pleasurable toke.
Buzz kinda just makes me mindless and uninspired. I find value in that by having the
good stuff to compare to.
Still grateful though, don't get me wrong. I'll just roll an extra fat one and blow it in the wind
budsmall.jpg

classic 5hz :love:
5hz.JPG
 
Screenshot_20220704-131406_compress63.jpgScreenshot_20220704-131342_compress0.jpg
Been a while folks thought I'd share a smoke with you all this is sour crinkle (sour crack X grape crinkle) possibly the frostiest weed I've ever seen I can't find where the trichomes end on it. Spear shaped small dense citrus nuggets. the sour lemon note is the leader here on terpenes/smell.
Flash Vs no flash pics enjoy!
Peace all.
 
Screenshot_20220721-212106_Gallery.jpg

SSH fast pheno I've let go for 2 more higher yielding pheno's which I still have to compete to eachother. Yes, master would say it could go 1 or 2 weeks more. But I knew she was not the keeper and I had U2 and Cure begging for space. We are very happy with this pheno though. Not as hard hitting as NHM but most def warm and cosy pleasant high that makes any movie more interesting then ever.
Curious to see what the more haze dominant pheno's are to become.
 

Already very promising without cure. It is the strain to get social imo. My smokebuddy isn’t used to regular use and she was pretty social and smiling with herself as if she was the funniest person alive. We had a blast.

I tried entering the faster SSH pheno in the bud compition but pictures other people share are so much nicer than mine. Saving up for a macrolens though, so I truly hope the enter the hazey one in the next compitition.
Behind the scenes I am trying to get my pictures right to share it in topics as I will run the keepers several times to master them and level up with the very best. For now I am shy and still synching to a simpler growing pattern as I was shaking up by panic and distress. It’s getting better though.

Y’all did not see that NHM (from my side) in her glory yet and I feel obligated to do so. :D I am head over heels in love with this strain. Gonna feed her A and B and pk 13/14 next time, just enough and keep momentum. True love.
 
Already very promising without cure. It is the strain to get social imo. My smokebuddy isn’t used to regular use and she was pretty social and smiling with herself as if she was the funniest person alive. We had a blast.

I tried entering the faster SSH pheno in the bud compition but pictures other people share are so much nicer than mine. Saving up for a macrolens though, so I truly hope the enter the hazey one in the next compitition.
Behind the scenes I am trying to get my pictures right to share it in topics as I will run the keepers several times to master them and level up with the very best. For now I am shy and still synching to a simpler growing pattern as I was shaking up by panic and distress. It’s getting better though.

Y’all did not see that NHM (from my side) in her glory yet and I feel obligated to do so. :D I am head over heels in love with this strain. Gonna feed her A and B and pk 13/14 next time, just enough and keep momentum. True love.
I'm looking forward to your pictures Cannalicous, I bet that I will be blown away.;)
Growing for me is always tweaking here and there, it's a learning curve but I always try to keep it fun! I tend to keep it simple and less is usually more.
Your NHM report made me bump up the strain on the to do list for sure!
 
Today I will smoke the rest of my Auto Mallorca Tangi (y)

full


She was my first grow at all and I messed it up big time. But no matter how bad it turned out I never forget my first time ;)
 
Back
Top