What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Kief! Time to clean out the grinder!

hg hs kief.jpg
Holy Grail/Holy Smoke kief

After months of smoking the Holies, a decent amount has accumulated. It is smooth, spicy, sneeze inducing. Lucidity comes; the veil is dropped. I can see for miles and miles and miles...

🤙mu
 
Well done, gents, and thanks for the props. I hit pay dirt with this Vietnam / grail grow. Two plants remain after 17 weeks. Today I'm harvesting seed and smoking a just-dried, seeded lower bud from one of them. Superfreak dreadlocks / fenotrigo, incredible high, and even uncured the flavor is so completely excellent and old school. It tastes and smells like the finest marijuana from the old days, and I mean the 1970s. I suspect it may cure to something churchy. Lineage is (NH18 x MM) x (NH21 x MML). It's seeded with OJD's outback haze #1 x his grail male (NH21 x MML). My hat's off to him on an excellent job, particularly selecting this male and a long-flowering one at that. And to Nevil and Kanga, and to all who came before and on whose shoulders we all stand.

NH18 seeded bud.jpg
 
Well done, gents, and thanks for the props. I hit pay dirt with this Vietnam / grail grow. Two plants remain after 17 weeks. Today I'm harvesting seed and smoking a just-dried, seeded lower bud from one of them. Superfreak dreadlocks / fenotrigo, incredible high, and even uncured the flavor is so completely excellent and old school. It tastes and smells like the finest marijuana from the old days, and I mean the 1970s. I suspect it may cure to something churchy. Lineage is (NH18 x MM) x (NH21 x MML). It's seeded with OJD's outback haze #1 x his grail male (NH21 x MML). My hat's off to him on an excellent job, particularly selecting this male and a long-flowering one at that. And to Nevil and Kanga, and to all who came before and on whose shoulders we all stand.

View attachment 57382
Beautiful 😍
 
PF #1 ready at 7.5 weeks, cut approx 5 days ago and hung, sure no cure, but no joke she ready to smoke with a beer for the new year , yeeeaah

all the best for prosperous ganja filled 2022 !

I left the cabbage on especially for the funny bastard that says "trim that shit" haha its yours to smoke you cabbage lover ! Don't despair though, this cabbage would get lot of people ripped as anyways o_O

01-01-2022 - PF#1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top