What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Screenshot_20220223-133433_compress69.jpgScreenshot_20220223-133442_compress34.jpgScreenshot_20220223-133423_compress91.jpgpressed my hash ball into rosin. 90 micron bag 180f about 3.5 mins of slowly ratcheting up the pressure. As rosin flows pressure drops you start to get a feel for it the more you operate it. Slow and steady wins the race here, blowouts are a possibility. I was very anxious pressing this but everything worked out.
Peace all.

pressed my hash ball into rosin. 90 micron bag 180f about 3.5 mins of slowly ratcheting up the pressure. As rosin flows pressure drops you start to get a feel for it the more you operate it. Slow and steady wins the race here, blowouts are a possibility. I was very anxious pressing this but everything worked out.
Peace all.
now that wax whould kill me i think or maybe not

ASH dry. Sh could've gone an extra week. But I was out of the ordinary and my tent got crowded. My pumps clogged and did not want to buy a new one. So I ended up transplanting her into soil. And then I fucked up. But she still yielded high and as I am smoking her now, this is a heavy one. Red small eyed and shitfaced to a narcotic level.

Sorry for doing this strain unjustice. But I will do better from now on. So sorry but too stoned to really care about that now haha

Screenshot_20220224-202438_Gallery.jpg

The last of a crop that came in 2020. Down to the last of the Neville's Haze #7. Minimal oxidation and so very smooth, the smoke. Stills takes me flying, leaving me with amnesia and a good, happy feeling.

Then:
NH#7b 4_16.jpg

Now:
nh#7 tray 3_3 - Copy.jpg
nh#7 tray2 3_3 - Copy.jpg

The last dance. Neville's Haze #7
nh#7 lastdance 3_3 - Copy.jpg

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head"

~ White Rabbit

🤙mu

Whoopie Pie

" Bred by Green Team Genetics out of Massachusetts, Whoopie PIe is a cross of White Louis x Cookie Pebbles and Pie 95. Whoopie Pie was bred for tightly packed nugs that put out a creamy, chocolate, and cherry terpene profile that will turn heads."
This is absolutely couch-lock smoke - excellent for chronic pain and insomnia!

Whoopie Pie on Beaded Native American Sacred Fetish Pouch.At least that's what I use for - only Sacred things to me go in there.
1 Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Whoopie Pie and Couch-lock go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly, Ham & Eggs, Me & Autoflower Girls!
2 Webp.net-compress-image.jpg

Native American Fetish - " Fetishes represent a way in which Native peoples use a symbolic piece of artwork to help them with life. Fetishes traditionally have been used to help Native peoples with hunting, farming, fertility, disease cures, and to keep away evil. Fetishes can be used to help one focus, meditate or to deal with grief and commemorate the loss of a loved one or being. Zuni and Navajo fetish carvings are beautiful and are simply nice to look at and hold. High quality fetishes carved by noted carvers are collectible and in some cases, a good investment."

Example of Native American Fetish Carving:
NA Fetish.jpg

Longball

The last of a crop that came in 2020. Down to the last of the Neville's Haze #7. Minimal oxidation and so very smooth, the smoke. Stills takes me flying, leaving me with amnesia and a good, happy feeling.

Then:
View attachment 58891

Now:
View attachment 58889
View attachment 58890

The last dance. Neville's Haze #7
View attachment 58888

"When logic and proportion have fallen sloppy dead
And the white knight is talking backwards
And the red queen's off with her head
Remember what the dormouse said
Feed your head, feed your head"