What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Been vaping for a while now and may I advice you all to really consider a VaporGenie. I have no connections with the company whatsoever, but the “smoke” is superior to everything else I ever used. I also have a DynaVap which I like, it gets you real stoned. But tastes and experience from that VaporGenie is unparalleled.
It just strook me as I was vaping a long cured bud how good and superior that VaporGenie is. Loving it.

I miss those days hanging out with King Kamehameha and eating poi with mahi mahi while surrounded by naked wahinis. I'd collect puka shells to secure my daily ration of kava kava while we surfed on 10 foot boards that weighed a ton back then. It was all good in those days of yesteryear. Yeah that's the ticket! ;) Aloha nui brah!

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!
Some BDM N7xD14. I have only touched this stuff once since being bottled on New Years Day 2021. Oh, and it has changed! 2-3 tokes is equivalent to warp factor two. Initially inducing slight edginess, mild tachycardia- definitely motivating. If you've seen the movie Thor: Ragnarok; it is that sort of tunnel vision rushing at warp factor x heading back to the gate of Asgard. I hope it doesn't have the crash and burn. I pulled it out and smoked it to confirm my intention of using her in a NH cross back. She's a candidate for sure.
BDM N7xD14 11_30.jpg
Back Door Man

🤙mu

Aloha everyone!
Some BDM N7xD14. I have only touched this stuff once since being bottled on New Years Day 2021. Oh, and it has changed! 2-3 tokes is equivalent to warp factor two. Initially inducing slight edginess, mild tachycardia- definitely motivating. If you've seen the movie Thor: Ragnarok; it is that sort of tunnel vision rushing at warp factor x heading back to the gate of Asgard. I hope it doesn't have the crash and burn. I pulled it out and smoked it to confirm my intention of using her in a NH cross back. She's a candidate for sure.
View attachment 56584
Back Door

Aloha everyone!
Back Door Man

🤙mu

Yes been botteling some strains and how they change. I had a pheno from that critical haze that smelled of actual flowers. Now she stinks up the place so bad I seal the door with tape for my neighbours before lighting it. Lol Amazing haze. Other phenos are typical critical but there is one standing out.

Is it really strong? I like the strong stuff, Sativa leaning more than Indica, but I do enjoy some relaxing Indica in the evening to relax and watch some Netflix in bed but I dont want knocked out at least for a couple hours. But I also take some canna oil which helps put me out after what I have smoked wears off. Strong Sativa's is my fav though.

Back