What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Hello musashi!

Yes, your camera takes beautiful pictures! A good bud, a decent camera, and natural light is all I use. I don't really count cropping as editing. I take most of my pics on the deck railing and sometimes to catch the bud right I end up with 4 feet of railing which does not need to be seen so I crop it out. I want to upgrade from a decent camera to a good camera like you have. All my pictures are taken with a Lumix DX-7. A decent camera for the price but it is a single fixed lens camera. It can be used used in either Auto or Manual mode but the singe lens imposes a lot of restrictions on what you can do with the camera. My Pentax SLR seems to be broke real good! ha ha Lots of money in unusable lenses sitting around. Hoping to pick up a DLSR camera and hopefully the lens threads are interchangeable. You post up beautiful pictures, musashi, and glad you have a sense of humor! :p

Longball

Having a macro lens is awesome! My camera has a 'macro switch' to change the lens for macro shots. Not the same. Lighting is important as you are actually taking pictures of light and not the object(buds). For example, a camera man has a light meter but not a bud meter! ha ha ;)

Longball

highly recommended Widow AC (WACO)
I thought the two month cure was impressive, 6 months had me high for a full day (and then some!)
no exaggeration full spectrum what a ride~! +rep @Shanti & co.
Thanks!

Attachments

• waco6months1.jpg
    waco6months1.jpg
    673.8 KB · Views: 27
  • waco6months2.jpg
    waco6months2.jpg
    594.1 KB · Views: 27
My camera has a 'macro switch' to change the lens for macro shots.
my camera has the same switch only does so much my wife picked up some lenses a package of four different magnifications its got a 1-2-4 and a 10 power that screw on to your existing lens its not a macro lens but you can get closer.
Anyone remember smoking stones ?
oh ya i remember those they were a kick and cooled the hit a little.

Star Dawg (Chemdawg4 x Tres Dog)

Was gifted a couple jars of this last week from a friend who had gifted me a spider mite ridden clone of Star Dawg earlier this summer. Not sure how his plants are done and jarred when my plant is still growing? He lives 90 miles south of me. I would think he should still be growing? Supposedly 70% sativa but not seeing it in my plant all or the high.

The high is uplifting and makes me feel happy(ier) and seems good for stress and anxiety. Right now I am anxious to see how my first grow of MNS turns out! ;)
SD 1.jpg

Star Dawg
SD 2.jpg

Longball

Back