What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

Jack Herer 2019 Dry Sack

Can't say anything about Jack Herer that hasn't been said a million times before exceptin' most likely ain't no one said this. I just took a jar of buds from the freezer. Cured them 4 months and them put them in the freezer in early February 2020. Let the jar sit in the fridge for a day then in the cellar for a day.

JH 2019 1.jpg

The jars that been in the cellar the whole time are just wonderful. Like most buds curing, the smell has been slowly changing over time. For a while they smelled of 110 Octane Racing Fuel. Now they are more floral and sweeter, delicious smelling but I couldn't really describe bud smells if an Autoflower Girls life depended on it. The jar I took from the freezer? WOW! A trip back in time. It smells much like the day I picked it! :love:
JH 2019 2.jpg

As far as all this bidness goes about freezing buds knocks all the trichomes off. Don't know what to tell you! A picture worth a thousand words? Trichomes don't just disappear in the ether, at worst they are at the bottom of the jar!
JH 2019 3.jpg

Smokes like it always did, a couple hits start clogging it up with resin! Yummy! :love::love:
JH 2019 4.jpg

Longball

Last edited:
you betcha! ;) Now that I took a jar from the freezer it is easy to compare to the jars in the cellar stored at 55F and 60% RH. When it comes to aroma, taste, and potency; one of them is the hands down winner! :) While I leave you guessing which one, I'm going to run out and buy a freezer!

Longball

Master Kush 2019

A year ago today I posted up that it was my birthday(it still is) and that I'd be working with a Grateful Dead cover band and smoking some Trainwreck. This year in a quirk of fate I am simply going to see a different GD cover band cover at a bar by my house. Lot of GD cover bands around :) Not working, so I am a little leery. The only non-working show I went to this year I broke my wrist! Working a show helps keep me on the straight and narrow. A piece of Kryppler's Medical Brownie, a nice joint, and 2 pints of Ithaca Flower Power IPA 7.5% and that's my show buzz. Keeps me from dropping expensive equipment or breaking any bones!

2019 Master Kush

MK 2019 1.jpg

Seems like the right backdrop for tonight's show!

MK 2019 2.jpg

2019 Master Kush -
Been going thru the 2019 stock to make room for the 2021 MNS harvest! :D

MK 2019 3.jpg

Longball

Pennywise420 said: "Looking like fire!"

Thanks, Pennywise420! :) While I am partial to the 2019 Jack Herer I posted up the other day, the majority of people who have smoked both are loving the Master Kush. I will be smoking some 2019 Master Kush at the show tonight but the actual buds in the picture I will be giving away at the show tonight! "I Need A Miracle" - Grateful Dead ;)

Longball

Cracked into these beautious nugs coming from my last jar of MedMan- this #6 jar found in a stack of empty 1/2 gal jars lol. Great nighttime smoke. Almost out now and that's never good. Time to start planning for space.

medman bud 9_3.jpg

*edit- 1/4 joint last night and it was beddy-bye. S*t works. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

🤙Mu

Master Kush 2019

A year ago today I posted up that it was my birthday(it still is) and that I'd be working with a Grateful Dead cover band and smoking some Trainwreck. This year in a quirk of fate I am simply going to see a different GD cover band cover at a bar by my house. Lot of GD cover bands around :) Not working, so I am a little leery. The only non-working show I went to this year I broke my wrist! Working a show helps keep me on the straight and narrow. A piece of Kryppler's Medical Brownie, a nice joint, and 2 pints of Ithaca Flower Power IPA 7.5% and that's my show buzz. Keeps me from dropping expensive equipment or breaking any bones!

2019 Master Kush

View attachment 53626

Seems like the right backdrop for tonight's show!

View attachment 53627

2019 Master Kush -
Been going thru the 2019 stock to make room for the 2021 MNS harvest! :D

View attachment 53628

Longball
love those pics happy belated birthday

Back