'PtreeCI' - ASH.jpg

stickman2006 - Extreme Haze
'stickman2006' - Extreme Haze.JPG

theghost420 - Medicine Man
'theghost420' - Medicine Man.jpg

Tom bolenate - The Stones
'Tom bolnate' - the stones.jpg

Honorable Mention:
I just love this picture, totally honest and without pretension.

acrid - Green Beans ;)
'acrid' - geeen beans.jpg

Longball

Last edited:
Welp...
Just took 30mg of oxycodone (thats 1 big oxy contin and 1 small one) drank roughly 1/2 a fifth of plantation rum, had 2 of shanti's thc/cbd gelcaps and smoked 2 pipe fulls of sour og (sour diesel x og kush).
I'm digging around for my bubble hash I made from some blockhead smalls and trim.
I almost feel normal.

Today I will not smoke either, damn mites ... while I harvest just beer, sport, and weight lifting, and resignation, a lot of resignation. I would exchange my kingdom for a bag that will last me the 6 weeks until harvest. Paraphrasing scarlett o'hara "As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to make me need weed any time again" :LOL:

Sounds like you got Baked. I know I would be with all that. It would take more then 30mg of Oxycodone. I was on 60mg of Methadone which is a lot stronger But the rest would have me fried.
Unfortunately, no.
I wasn't even buzzed, I just felt normal'ish for the first time in months.
Only side effect is a small bit of sour stomach.....I didn't even get a decent hangover.
Just about ready to do it all over again....my world sux.

8-21-21
Here’s the Extreme Haze #1, I think this one went around 90 days in flower. Very nice energetic high that’s better than a big mug of coffee to get you up and moving. I get a sweet slightly spicy taste from her. I like this one. This was grown by @stickman2006
View attachment 53233View attachment 53234
thanks penny im not good at those descriptions i actually got some of that out today havent had any of it for a month or more but its been in the jar a while and its pretty tasty and a much better high now i like it to that plant gave me 6or7 zips of dried bud!:)

Orange Chameleon Outdoors

In the next day or 2, I will post up some Orange Chameleon grown indoors from the same batch of seeds to see if there is any difference. The outdoors stuff is D-O-double G-alicious. The high is great for pain, stress, or just being effed up out of your mind(that's my favorite part!)

Orange Chameleon Outdoors

OC 1.jpg

Need a bottle of Red Stripe for the cotton mouth! :)

OC 2.jpg

Longball

Back