It must be good. @Mr. Brown is clearlyAnd.....how is it? Is it as tasty as it looks? Good tasty?
@Mr. Brown said: "After 5 weeks of curing my patience is over and I have to try some"
And.....how is it? Is it as tasty as it looks? Good tasty?
I love the hue on Shit5A. It has an almost golden aura, about it.Shit #5A has to offer
Here is some pork shoulder I braised with Paulaner Octoberfest and homemade Pho stock. I reduced the braising liquid then added copious amounts of Purple Kush infused butter for a rich and velvety space sauce.
![]()
After my meal. I enjoyed some Bubble Hash from my brand new 3-hole Gandalf style Hash pipe. It seemed fitting since am watching The Rings of Power on Prime. Of course, the ice cold Paulaner helped wash down the rich meal and boosted the hash.
![]()
![]()
Diesel840
That looks delicious
I could have sworn someone already started one. I was going to look last night after posting but ended up passing out. Too much hash, or maybe just the right amountWe should start a thread where everybody can post their favourite recipesI bet we could discover some tasty delicacy from all over the world
Flights from NYC to Frankfurt cost ~650-750€
Keep it flying
MB

