What are YOU smoking today? (PICTURES)

We were making chocolate chip Brownies and Cookies. Dark Horse was learning me how to make edibles with his Super Secret recipe but I never used his recipe. He doesn't use things like set measurements, amounts, temperature, time, etc. So I changed things a bit to my own liking.

In the meantime, I was new in town and thought it would be a good idea to hand out free edibles. In an effort to boost my street cred and trust, I always mentioned that I had made the edibles with the Dark Horse. I had known Dark Horse for 30 years and I knew that everyone in town knew and loved the Dark Horse. Not one person would take a edible from me!? :( Everyone had a story about eating one of Dark Horse's Brownie's or Cookies and being fucked up for days. I had 2 sheets of Brownie's and 60 Cookies to consume. I had a lot of fun that summer but I don't really remember anything about it! :)

Now I am smoking this and have forgot how to type!
opt_P1050714 1.jpeg

Longball
 
Mango Haze looking a bit unfocused.
Which is ironic, cause this weed helps me focus.
Excepting of course the bliss outs and moments of extreme profundity.
Counting flowers on the wall. Better photo's another time as I have become one with space-time.
To be cxontinued......

IMG_1125.JPG
 
Last edited:
@musashi those Skunk Haze flowers look really great. I think I read a post from Shanti somewhere, in which he stated that some truly oldschool and delectable flavors/aromas could be found in its line. Something special for sure. Wish I had a hoard of quotes like so many online so I could post it. Lol.

Hope your good Mighty Mu
Diesel840
 
The bud is something a friend grew. The blue prop is a piece of iron ore slag I got from the Copake Iron Works yesterday. The Copake Iron Works made cast iron and was open from 1845 until 1903 which makes this piece of slag at least 120 years old. Slag is formed when the iron ore is melted. The impurities in the iron ore 'float' to the top of the molten metal and are scooped off. Once cooled, it hardened into masses of colored glass which was broken up and carted away.

opt_BG 10 31 01 P1070403.jpeg

opt_BG 10 31 02 P1070411.jpeg

opt_BG 10 31 03 P1070397.jpeg

opt_BG 10 31 04 P1070395.jpeg

opt_BG 10 31 05 P1070390.jpeg

Longball
 
I agree, my buddy is going to Amsterdam so wants to do a coffeeshop.

100%
I haven't been to a shop in Amsterdam in a long time so basing my tips on experiences from 15-20 years ago.

The Bulldog is a must-go, history was made there.
I remember I liked Abraxas a lot, both their herb and atmosphere. Paradox had superb herb and you could meet some interesting/eccentric people there.
 
Hope you are all having a Nice day. No pun intended.
IMG_1151.JPG
Skunk Haze, grown outdoors.
Reports coming back say that this is good night time medication.
Friend dissolves this in coconut oil after decarbing and makes drinks with it.
He says it has a nice gradual drift into sleep, and undisturbed sleep.
Very happy he is.
 
Back
Top