The Shed Shack®️

This Western Winds cut is indeed a special looking lady Proud Kraut and the best part aren't even her looks.
It is her smell/taste and allround hybrid high that excites me the most.
Every time I break a bud open there is an explosions of tropical smells that hits you in the face.
Unique and as loud as it gets for me, every person that I smoked her with agrees that she is one special lady.
This round there was only one cut of her but she stood her ground smellwise, that says something about her quality because the SSH's are very dominant in smell.
She ages well in the jar also.

One of the better rounds I did, here are some harvest pictures @69 days:

WW7.jpgWW9.jpgWW11.jpgWW14.jpgWW15.jpgWW19.jpgWW21.jpgWW24.jpgWW27.jpgWW26.jpg

Greetings.

This Western Winds cut is indeed a special looking lady Proud Kraut and the best part aren't even her looks.
It is her smell/taste and allround hybrid high that excites me the most.
Every time I break a bud open there is an explosions of tropical smells that hits you in the face.
Unique and as loud as it gets for me, every person that I smoked her with agrees that she is one special lady.
This round there was only one cut of her but she stood her ground smellwise, that says something about her quality because the SSH's are very dominant in smell.
She ages well in the jar also.

One of the better rounds I did, here are some harvest pictures @69 days:

View attachment 91235View attachment 91236View attachment 91238View attachment 91241View attachment 91242View attachment 91245View attachment 91246View attachment 91247View attachment 91249View attachment 91250

Greetings.

She looks unique, tiny needle pin head trichs, but plenty!

She looks unique, tiny needle pin head trichs, but plenty!
She is Proud Kraut, sticky girl with a strong high.

Beautiful.
Never did run Kali mist or Western winds.

Apologies if this has already been covered but
Was this found recently or is she an old girl ?
I have her for more than 5 years now Ray. She came from a pack of regulars purchased in 2018 I believe.
Atypical pheno but very special imo.
I'm in the proces of germinating some fem's Western Winds from 2020 but no luck so far.

Back