The Shed Shack®️

Day 29 of flowering.

Everything is ok in the shed!
I see happy plants, temps are higher this week (around 26°C at canopy and 19-20°C at the roots).
Feedings is still 2ml/L Alga bloom + 1ml/L Green sensation starting this weekend.
The colour of the plants is green enough, I will give them a feed and next time plain water and so on untill I see that they become lighter/paler.
Position of the fan will be adjusted, I see some wrinkly leaves.
Still did not clean out the bottoms, a bit late but will make time tomorrow.

Have a good weekend!

TSS50.jpgTSS51mhibl9.jpgTSS52mhibl9.jpgTSS53mh11.jpgTSS54mh11.jpgTSS55SSH.jpgTSS56SSH.jpgTSS57ww.jpgTSS58ww.jpgTSS59ww.jpg

Thanks everybody!:)

So far a good grow.🤞

The roots have totally colonised the soil.
This is helped by a good wet-dry cycle, shaded root zone, and soil temp not to high.
I feel that you can get most out of the medium this way, nice tot see this happen now.

TSS60.jpg

What if any differences do you see between the Western Winds and a Neville’s Haze or Mango or other MNS sativa? Very healthy plants Swifty…
Thanks BrotherBoris!
To me every plant is unique, after all these years popping seeds I never encountered two plants that are the same.
Some are very close to each other but there are always subtle differences.

Western winds is a nice 50/50 hybrid with an intoxicating exotic sweet smell and a more heavy high in general.
SSH and MH are also different beasts, very potent but more like opposites to me.
If you have some time to read the threads on them you will find good info!

Thanks BrotherBoris!
To me every plant is unique, after all these years popping seeds I never encountered two plants that are the same.
Some are very close to each other but there are always subtle differences.

Western winds is a nice 50/50 hybrid with an intoxicating exotic sweet smell and a more heavy high in general.
SSH and MH are also different beasts, very potent but more like opposites to me.
If you have some time to read the threads on them you will find good info!
I had thought that Western Winds was much more Sativa from what I once read at the site where it’s offered. Was curious more about looks as in leafs, flowers and height. But if it’s a 50/50 hybrid then that changes things and I’m not interested. Funny how SSH and MH have such similar genetics but are so different. I guess like in humans. Same mother and fathers are brothers but kids are more like distant cousins …or is it same father and the mothers were sisters? 🤔😱 a cannabis soap opera.

I like uniformity within a variety as much as possible but with hybrids that’s not so possible. I have grown both but it’s been a lot of years but remember the differences in appearance…

Well Swifty, keep having fun. You must live in a place where a day is more like 30 hours long in an order for you to keep up your hobby and also have a job and family!

I had thought that Western Winds was much more Sativa from what I once read at the site where it’s offered. Was curious more about looks as in leafs, flowers and height. But if it’s a 50/50 hybrid then that changes things and I’m not interested. Funny how SSH and MH have such similar genetics but are so different. I guess like in humans. Same mother and fathers are brothers but kids are more like distant cousins …or is it same father and the mothers were sisters? 🤔😱 a cannabis soap opera.

I like uniformity within a variety as much as possible but with hybrids that’s not so possible. I have grown both but it’s been a lot of years but remember the differences in appearance…

Well Swifty, keep having fun. You must live in a place where a day is more like 30 hours long in an order for you to keep up your hobby and also have a job and family!
Don't be discouraged to try Western Winds BrotherBoris.
This is just one pheno I found in one pack of regulars and kept around only because she stands out in several fields, a keeper for sure.
I still have a couple of regular packs and fem's to sift through. I'm sure I will find some sativa diva's in there.
Just look at my Neville's Haze x Mango's, lots of diversity there!

I don't sleep that much and I try to be as efficient as I can be regarding work and my hobby's.
The thrill of pheno hunting gives me energy and focus and a good sativa does this to!

My father always said: "there is only one way and that is forward".

Greetings!

Day 36 today.

Plants are doing their thing, lovely sweet incence tropical smell when I open up the shed.
Temps are on the lower side in the shed, summer is not what I hoped for.
Cold and rainy for, plants should start to bulk up soon and I hope it gets warmer fast.

Plants look fairly happy!

TSS65.jpg

Mango Haze IBL#9, very sativa leaning miss!

TSS66mhibl9.jpgTSS67mhibl9.jpg

Queen Super Silver Haze!

TSS68SSH.jpgTSS69SSH.jpg

Mango Haze#11 (aka Big Bertha) with the most warm and cosy high!

TSS70mh11.jpgTSS71mh11.jpg

Western Winds lady can give you a spanking if you're not prudent with her!

TSS72ww.jpgTSS73ww.jpg

Family picture.😊

TSS74.jpg

I suspect that the next week will be filled with bondage.

Pictures from friday and today (day 43&45).
Branches are needing support now, so far everything on track.
Lovely smells so far, every keeper clone in here is very fragrant.
11/13, lighting at 315CMH and led's @90%.
Feeding this week @2ml/L Alga Bloom and 1ml/L Green Sensation.

Some random pictures:

TSS75.jpgTSS76.jpgTSS77.jpgTSS78.jpgTSS79.jpgTSS80.jpgTSS81.jpgTSS82.jpgTSS83.jpg

Back