Hempy, when I do publish my new version you will hopefully see how wrong you are.
I have discovered some concrete info on the link between the BOEL and the distribution of Haze seeds, and by concrete, I mean solid as a brick shithouse, undisputable, totally verifiable.
When I publish it you will owe OT1 an apology.
Some clues to what I'm going to write about:
- The BOEL grew Haze commercially in Hawaii, it was imported into the US in vacuum sealed, nitrogen fileld packages.
- At the same time, there was a legal cannabis farm in Afghanistan growing for pharmaceutical companies and run by British guys.
- The BOEL wanted to obtain the best indica seeds available.
On M Madness, I seem to recall that Shanti said it was most likely composed of Thai and Colombian genes.
Haze as used by Neville in hybrids was also mostly Thai and Colombian.
Anyways, I'm not getting into debates, I shall wait until I have published my writings on the subject.
One thing I will say, the Sam/RCC Haze Story is made-up bullshit, propaganda promulgated to promote and sell hybrid seeds made in Holland.
For some reason the name ot1 is to hempy like a red rag to a bull, get over it and be objective.
I have gathered a fair amount of data and info and am in the process of talking to some peopel who are able to provide a whole lot more, then I will properly address your bashing of ot1.
About the BOEl, I think you're referring to Operation Green Merchant, it;s hard to tell, pretty rambling paragraph to be honest. I've obtained a load of good info on the BOEL including a complete set of the official papers of the 1973 US Senate Hearings into the BOEl and their smuggling and growing activities, so agin, I'll preoperly refute you later when i have properly researched and collated the info.
Fact, hmm, so apart from Neville saying he got 1969 Haze, what other proof do you have? The truth is what really matters, one man's word is not fact, whether he is Australian or not.
WTF has Afghanistan having cannabis longer than Britain existed got to do with anything? Sounds like you're in a bad mood, probably due to that woeful batting performance by Ponting and co today lol.
This is getting really tiresome now hempy, you bash ot1 without knowing what you're talking about, go ahead and post what you want about him, the more you write about it, the more daft you will look in the long run.
I still fail to understand why you take the words of one man - Neville as hard and fast fact, again you will pretty stupid in the long run.
Pointless debating with you as you won't accept new information and won't ever change your viewpoint.
Question everything,
as most of it is bullshit and I will be exposing it all in due time.
Hi All
well keep things at least civil, heated debates are fine but personal abuse or attacks we try to avoid as people do not wish to be part of a thread that turn into slinging matches.
With all said, I am not sure why all of you are so interested in this story as there will always be different opinions depending upon who you prefer to believe.
A lot of time has passed on this subject so the only proof to go on in my opinion would be the seed...to avoid all the words and differences...surely showing posts and threads with the genetics in discussion would say more that all the words in the dictionary...but who am i to speak...you do as you want...all the best Sb
I'm trying to track down folks who were around on the west coast in the 60s and see what they remember, I remember that HHF told me a while back he had found a printed reference to Haze weed from the mid 60s, I might be dreaming tho, I forget clearly what he wrote!