Testers Needed for the Grail widow, Widow AC and 3 Regular Untested CBD enriched strains from CBD crew new work.

thank you

Thank you for all the work you have done and the people you have brought together. the mr nice family has been a welcoming one.
i look forward to tending and reporting on the CBD No.1 outdoors this year

Thanks 2easy, nice plants what strain are they ?

photo3.JPG

Been doing the coco thing for a while now and the results you can get when you have everything dialed in is amazing ! With proper care your roots will look bright white and healthy :)

MW

now those are the kind of roots that really float my boat. i love a nice shot of some nice healthy roots.

the strainof those 3 is daybreaker. very nice palnts so far. they are only about halfway done

Hi All

wow! sometimes i think what the heck am i doing inviting extra work load with all these testers and waking up to an extra 100 pm or mails a day, but then i give it a moments thought and i smile to myself! So thanks for making me work harder than ever because in honesty i do it for our community here at MNS to give some excitement in some ways. Walking together down a road or cul de sac is always more entertaining and informative than alone usually!

Ok so it seems everyone pm me within 12 hours of writing the testers lists...keen would be a word that comes to mind! So i will do you one at a time and try to give things to those with auction wins etc... first. Then will sort the rest out, but please be patient as i also have the kids for the Easter break and my wife is away with our big son for 5 days more...so balancing all is interesting to say the least. However i am very happy to be doing this project openly with all. I feel good about what we will find but ready to hear all observations by all involved. More knowledge is better than less knowledge.

So be well and you will be getting a pm from me. Again I did not expect so many others to choose to buy into testing packs but i did announce it as i realised many were keen. Great.

All the best sb

I've never seen Shanti so excited. Get your grow rooms ready people. Time to set it off!

M.

Requirements for testers

Reading about your demand for testers, I like to know, which requirements you have for testers and what kind of information/data you need about those test grows. How many plants you expect to grow for a test-grow?
Got a lot of experience with all kinds of environments (indoor,outdoor,balcony) and would have capacity for one strain to test. As I am not so much with CBD, I would prefer a non-CBD-Strain for testing, if choosen. But if I can help, I would grow a CBD-strains as well, to support you.

All the best

grower62

Reading about your demand for testers, I like to know, which requirements you have for testers and what kind of information/data you need about those test grows. How many plants you expect to grow for a test-grow?
Got a lot of experience with all kinds of environments (indoor,outdoor,balcony) and would have capacity for one strain to test. As I am not so much with CBD, I would prefer a non-CBD-Strain for testing, if choosen. But if I can help, I would grow a CBD-strains as well, to support you.

All the best

grower62

Dude go back and read the thread. Shanti has already selected and named the testers. But he might have a limited amount of extra test seed available for purchase at a very low price which will be donated.

Testing: Relied on 15th of April accord.Shantibaba

HiI Stockton Slap!
Thank you for your quick reply! According to the first request for testers, I relied on the 15th April as "the date", as Shantibaba posted it. So things seem to have changed, while I was in holiday. Sounded exciting: "Tester for MNS". Anyway: I would like know, what is expected from a tester? What has a tester to to do? Which environment is expected/needed?
I would be interested in purchasing Widow Grail seeds, because that sounds exciting too, if possible. Even my budget is already done/down for this year.If you/MNS/Shantibaba/anyone! knows how to get them, please let me know.

All the best
grower62

marijuana dispensaries are a joke. I just seen one selling AC/DC clones for 10 dollars a piece. I hope ppl don't think it's widow AC.....damn ppl in California already got it before mns could release the real one. Can't wait to put my grail widow outdoors this season and my mango Hz inbred I won.

marijuana dispensaries are a joke. I just seen one selling AC/DC clones for 10 dollars a piece. I hope ppl don't think it's widow AC.....damn ppl in California already got it before mns could release the real one. Can't wait to put my grail widow outdoors this season and my mango Hz inbred I won.

I'll take one for $10. ACDC is a high cbd clone (20:1) endorsed by raw cannajuice guy dr. courtney.

The Spread of Ultra High-CBD Cannabis | Pure Analytics Blog

In 2010 the breeding of 2:1 CBD:THC plants with a THC-dominant parent resulted in a few seed populations with a reliable occurrence of 25% CBD-rich seeds. Among the CBD-dominant seedlings, a mix of both 2:1 and 1:1 CBD:THC ratios were consistently observed in multiple varieties. These ratios were first identified in the seedlings and then confirmed through repeat analysis of the final flowers. In 2011 came reports —validated by lab tests— of plants containing twenty times more CBD than THC. The unique find was termed “ACDC” by those who possessed isolated female plants. This ACDC strain, also known as C-6, consistently exhibited 16-20% CBD and 0.5-1% THC by weight. This “ACDC” cultivar was later identified as a variant of Cannatonic, a strain distributed by Resin Seed Co. of Spain then in its second generation of breeding development.

Synergy Wellness

SoHum Brings CBD-Rich Seeds to L.A. | Society of Cannabis Clinicians

Back at the ranch, Ringo told us, he’s growing out two new strains — “Swiss Gold,” a clone of which he purchased at Organicann in Santa Rosa, and ACDC, which William Courtney, MD, gave him saying, “Grow billions of seeds. The world’s going to need them.” Courtney told Ringo that a lab had found ACDC to have a 22:1 CBD-to-THC ratio; and that it was a Sativa-dominant plant grown for hemp in France; and that it was being grown on 13 hectares in Luxembourg for use in a clinical trial of its juiced leaves and flowers.

CBD Rich Cannabis May be the Answer For Many Patients
Some of the common strains found on California dispensary shelves include Cannatonic, Harlequin, and AC/DC. Each of these strains have different THC to CBD ratios ranging from 1 to 2 THC to CBD all the way to 1 to 22.

i actually think we should have less guidelines. i think its best to test the plants in a myriad of different situations and grow styles.

i for one will be growing all the seeds probably as soon as they arrive.
grow style will be 100% coco, House and garden base nutes only with some beneficial microbes for the roots.

indoor under Ceramic Metal Hallide maybe a few under HPS depending on how many females i get.

plants will be grown until they show sex, once they show they will be flipped 12/12.

i wont do any training so we can get a really good idea of there natural structure. if they get too tall they may get tied down a little.

cant wait to see how these go.

@wicked1 - It sounds like you have a great situation going but I doubt many of the members could compete with your space and resources so my two cents is that people should do what they know and what works for them.
@2easy - agreed

I think the main thing will be the grow report. Make sure that you accurately document what you did and even more importantly see the thread through to completion. If you can't complete the thread then say why don't just leave everyone hanging.

For myself, I always appreciate growers giving a smoke report, after all that's why we grow this stuff. :)

There are far too many unfinished grow journals IMHO, and not just on this forum. As a tester I would think an unfinished report is unacceptable, but shit happens.

@wicked1 - It sounds like you have a great situation going but I doubt many of the members could compete with your space and resources so my two cents is that people should do what they know and what works for them.
@2easy - agreed

I think the main thing will be the grow report. Make sure that you accurately document what you did and even more importantly see the thread through to completion. If you can't complete the thread then say why don't just leave everyone hanging.

For myself, I always appreciate growers giving a smoke report, after all that's why we grow this stuff. :)

There are far too many unfinished grow journals IMHO, and not just on this forum. As a tester I would think an unfinished report is unacceptable, but shit happens.

Yeah man, screw having abitrary "guidelines" imposed on us. We should test these beans in our proven environments and not start experimenting outside of our comfort zones.

Hi all :)
All thoughts, idea's and positive vibrations welcomed even if not officially adopted.

OK so I have gotten a little happy(this never happens)(I am a miserable old fuck) and went out today and bought a brand new Phantom dimmable digital 1000 watt ballast and a new Raptor hood with 2 new Hortilux bulbs. All should arrive on Tue or Wed of this week. I have to buy a new inline fan now, but I think I will order that tomorrow from greners..........with the filters too........I did this to dedicate it for the new grow of the CBD-2 strain I was selected to grow. This is excellent. I have built a new free standing room. I build a 2x4 frame and put drywall up just like a house with a raised floor that is sloped slightly to the front to drain and shop vac the run off water out. I use a shower mat/vinyl to water proof it and have no mold...then it runs up to the sides to the mylar...They are so easy to build I usually go with ' long x ' wide x ' high...........anyways....I would imagine they are on their way by the latest news I heard........I will soak and pop them right away.......their new homes are now ready and waiting for them........20 marked dixie cups..........
Respects,
W1:eek:

You sound ready. I love all the excitement. I think you'll love your phantom. I have 3 of them and 0 complaints. Well maybe 1 every now and again when my flip box "flips" the bulb doesn't fire. But this maybe the cheap bulbs that I use so I can't say it's the phantom.

You sound ready. I love all the excitement. I think you'll love your phantom. I have 3 of them and 0 complaints. Well maybe 1 every now and again when my flip box "flips" the bulb doesn't fire. But this maybe the cheap bulbs that I use so I can't say it's the phantom.
i thought i would enlighten you as to the flaws of the flop box and the digital ballast really they are incompatible. and also it better to run a digital ballast off and on not 24/7.

but the reason your bulbs wont ignite is because there is an initial burst of high voltage that ignites the bulbs, if the bulbs are too cool or older. they may not ignite at the standard voltage at which the digital ballast is outputting. with a a magnetic ballast you are running the electricity through a circuit that uses the most basic parts, this means the ignition in the circuit is never omitted and constantly igniting.this is actually where some the 10% electrical saving come from, that and they can operate at a lower voltage using voltage sensing technology*. also note this constant ignition is also why its not recommended to use standard MH bulbs on an HPS ballast but it is a small amount of wear and tear that can be considered negligible.

*this tech has also been applied to mag ballasts in the past on all three of the parts(ignitor, coil and cap) but its simply cheaper to make solid state ballasts than to make these modified parts for the more stable longer lasting mag ballast.

to shorten that and without expanding digital ballast shouldn't be left on 24/7(maybe the ones with the cooling fans it would be alright)

mag ballasts will work better with flop box.

i thought i would enlighten you as to the flaws of the flop box and the digital ballast really they are incompatible. and also it better to run a digital ballast off and on not 24/7.

but the reason your bulbs wont ignite is because there is an initial burst of high voltage that ignites the bulbs, if the bulbs are too cool or older. they may not ignite at the standard voltage at which the digital ballast is outputting. with a a magnetic ballast you are running the electricity through a circuit that uses the most basic parts, this means the ignition in the circuit is never omitted and constantly igniting.this is actually where some the 10% electrical saving come from, that and they can operate at a lower voltage using voltage sensing technology*. also note this constant ignition is also why its not recommended to use standard MH bulbs on an HPS ballast but it is a small amount of wear and tear that can be considered negligible.

*this tech has also been applied to mag ballasts in the past on all three of the parts(ignitor, coil and cap) but its simply cheaper to make solid state ballasts than to make these modified parts for the more stable longer lasting mag ballast.

Interesting. I figured it was all about the ignition. Bulbs made for digi ballast need less inertia to fire. But are 3x the cost. And digi ballast send enough energy only at the beginning. As far as running continuously I have had one in my veg room for nearly 3 years. Running 24/7. Am I shortening the life? Also 95% of the time no problems with the flip. But that few times I was happy I have it timed to flip while I'm they're

Back