Second MNS grow. Black Widow

Thanks Swifty I really appreciate the compliment. I've been feeding them cyco nutrients. About 1.4 ec as required which is about twice a week at the moment. Not much soil left at this point, watering a root ball.
They all look fantastic, I cannot pick whta looks best to me! :)

edit: maybe pheno II for its pyramid shaped buds

I had my daughter and her friend sniffing them the other day and none of us agreed on what we were smelling.

That's funny. We just went through the same thing. I even bought out a Citronella Candle and a can of Lemon Pledge Furniture Polish. One smelled EXACTLY like Citronella and the other EXACTLY like Lemon Pledge. Nope!
Not what they smell like. :unsure:

Longball

That's funny. We just went through the same thing. I even bought out a Citronella Candle and a can of Lemon Pledge Furniture Polish. One smelled EXACTLY like Citronella and the other EXACTLY like Lemon Pledge. Nope!

Longball

Longball
Yeah I reckon the only smells I'm confident with are sweet or sour. Quite amazed that pheno 1 is changing odour. It smelt exactly the same a a White Rhino I have which I call citrus smelling others say passion fruit. Now it seems scentless. What the hell does God vagina smell like? Exactly!

If you take a close look at the webbing it appears there are little dots. Those really do look like mites crawling within the web. I see speckled leaves and small dark spots that also look like mites. Your leaves look really grainy, it is just your camera bc from here it looks like a major infestation. If it is, get on it now or risk losing your crop.

mu

Back