Second MNS grow. Black Widow

I flipped to 12/12 10 days ago to find sex.
6 out of the 9 were male. 2 female and 1 I'm still not certain of but sure I seen a pistil.
Repotted into 7 gal fabric pots in soil.
Looking forward to see these girls flower.

Same here.
M/F ratio was not in your favor this time, only means that you can grow them bigger now.:)
I'm going to leave them in flower as I have projects coming through. Took cuttings yesterday which will be grown outdoors with the Ortega cut. This is my first grow under LED only. I have them in Shantis soil mix which is quite nice and am supplementing with Cyco nutrients. I'm wondering if I still need to add CalMag as I've been reading LED grows require it. They look pretty healthy so far, have been under the LED's for nearly 3 weeks.

Yeah I'm with Mu, just keep an eye on them and if they look like they need it, give it to them then, otherwise just keep doing what you're doing mate! They are looking real nice, pity about the female ratio though!
Thanks Easty, at one stage I thought there was only 1 female so happy to have 3.
Wondering what's in the other half of the straw now. Regular seeds bring out the inner gambler 🤣

Back