Second MNS grow. Black Widow

Did you do the treatment while the lights were on or off. They used to sell h2o2 for plants going up to 11%-13% about 15 years ago (its what i used to use) and it was fine so i think your plants will be ok. You have to remember due to the mites they would of been pretty stressed allready so the treatment will take its toll on them but they should be fine, plants can go thorough much more in the great outdoors and survive. Tip: Its best to do any spraying onto the actual plant in lights off time so that the water droplets with the strong lighting ( especialy good led's) dont leave burn spots. Just keep them healthly a give them some extra tlc for a few days and i think you'll be fine. Ive seen plants in flower with over 50% (probably more) of the leaves all burnt to a crisp and the buds are growing fine so i wouldnt wory too much
Lights were on but only briefly before 12 hrs dark. Plan to pull them all in a week and have a good clean up. I also have a few small Ortega in there finishing up that I drowned at the same time. They look to be recovering well but spotted a few nanas today that may be from the stress.

Everything got the chop yesterday. Looked pretty scrappy after the H202 treatment but I got a nice amount of lovely looking buds out of it. The 2 treatments seemed to floor the mites but I noticed webbing again about a week after treatment. All plants were flowered for 10 weeks.20231217_091614.jpg20231217_091728.jpg20231217_091647.jpg20231217_091701.jpg20231217_091657.jpg20231217_091638.jpg20231217_091625.jpg20231217_091533.jpg20231217_091519.jpg

The last pic is Ortega. I had 4 Ortega vegging outside but it just kept turning to flower so I put them in the tent with the BW. Pretty suspicious that this is were I introduced the spider mites.
Bingo!

Ortega nanas
Don't you mean "OrNanners"? 🤣

I'm glad you were able to salvage your crop. Are you washing your buds? You might want to consider a wash for the remaining mites and eggs on your flowers.

Keep growing
Diesel840

I found spider mites on the cuttings and have since treated with pyrethum. Seems to have done the trick. Tanglefoot applied to the base of the stem. I'm planning to take some cuttings and put these in the tent to flower.
Only if there is absolutely no sign of mites.

I prefer to use Spinosad for any kind of pest, on top or under the soil. It's found ok for Organic farming. Most pests do have to be treated multiple times, but this has more to do with the lifecycle of the bug then the efficiency of the product. Also topdressing with insect frass or mixing it into the soil beforehand helps build a defense against pests. (y)

Roughly 4 weeks in flower. Caterpillars have been savage this year so started spraying with Dipel a week ago. Seems to be doing the job. The top plant is pheno 1 the next is pheno 2. Some nice sweet smells coming from pheno 2. Smoke wise I'm much preferring pheno 1. Much more consistent than pheno 2. Has a green taste and a wonderful chilled high.
The last pic is Ortega.

Back