Ortega pt II

Just start spraying every 3-5 days after you bring ANYTHING in and make sure that you have something. that works. Keep spraying for 3 weeks. I know to do this with peppers. Weed plants aren't so bad, but I had the mother of all aphid infestations that started from bringing some Iranian/Persian basil plants, of all things, inside to finish making seed. They are just such an intensely fragrant plant that I wouldn't have expected it. I've never had that much trouble with anything besides earwigs and slugs with weed plants though. Frankly for long term, TC seems the obvious way to go.

I think mites be ubiquitous to the weed plant.

You should try the lavender thing. Just saying...

Ortega, what a lovely strain I grew outside in North Wales a decade ago. Fat and Squatty plants and a couple of phenos from the get go. I still have an image or two kicking around and can remember one of my images was used to advertise the strain on another seed bank site.
I'm looking forward to growing some again along with another strain for neuropathic pain. Your system looks really neat and tidy may I say. I've only just got back after almost losing my mind on Lyrica and have acquired a XL Homebox Ambient and 600 watt LED. I've got a couple of Oxypots and am going to aquire another two. Maybe I'll fire up a Jugbubbler too. Wishing you All The Best,
JKP
Bore da mate 👍
I've got relatives on the mid west coast near Aberaeron, and I spent many days yonks ago fishing up north.....Bala and Trawsfynnydd. Beautiful part of the country mate ✌️

It's a shame you couldn't keep them going mate, those Ortega flowers looked amazing 👍
You did nearly make me spray my cup of tea everywhere when you said 'It smelt fruity and skunky, but now it smells like meat and shit!'
F#ckin hell mate that was funny 😆✌️
I must say I bought some Ortega seeds and all the grow reports leave me gasping to try it.....I've never tried any Mr Nice produce, ever, I'm sorry to say 👀

Back