My plan to make Stash of ASH

day 32 flowering

- ph 6,1
-EC in 1600
-EC out 1800
* o didnt mentioned, Cana Coco is home, so i added some pk13/14 ;)

ASH
- smells are evolving to mix of afghan with fruits
- the weight is forming to great spear shapes 8)

ASH1.jpg ASH2.jpg ASH3.jpg
ASH4.jpg ASH5.jpg ASH6.jpg

SB
-smells like fruit with dank coffee
-it is massing heavilly

SB1.jpg SB2.jpg

Last edited:
day 34 flowering

- ASH smells wonderfull now, the smell is distinctive, more fruity then Blueberry, more pronounced and simply, Blueberry smells good also, but on doors opening, the ASH is filling the room immediately!!
- now the flowering just hyped itself and ASH is adding weight.. It now have roughly 3xTimes more mass then Blueberry (and the blueberry seems like good producer also)
- both plants have been pollenated on one site, I have added seedbud as last photo of ASH

-pH still around 6-6,15
-todays EC 1800

-everything looking good so far :)

pack.jpg

ASH

ASH1.jpg ASH2.jpg ASH3.jpg
ASH4.jpg ASH5seedbud.jpg

SB

SB1.jpg SB2.jpg SB3.jpg

day 39 flowering

- did overdose a bit with nutes, so Iam falling back to lower doses :) (2200 is too much) :/
- but still you see what I see, but you dont smell what I smell, and that is the best part still :)

pack.jpg

some ASH details

ASH2.jpg ASH3.jpg ASH4.jpg
ASH7.jpg ASH5.jpg ASH6.jpg
ASH1.jpg

Last edited:
On easter I will make some update on ASH ;) :p
stay tuned !!!!!

ASH
has so good smells, I am hungry from just looking at it :) It just introduced some Haze smell to mask afghany smells and mix with fruity smells perfectly :)
The mass is incredible too.
I just love that plant, hope it will finish in 3 weeks :)
And I hope it will be looking just as good, as it is developing and I have a feeling it will mask even the Skunk Haze I growed before, which is pretty amazing strain...
-photos on weekend, stay tuned-

Also added some vegies recently :D
Yucatan and Azteca chillies, and some cherry tomatoes !")

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sour Blueberry is nearing its peak time..
So will do some photo for it, I think it deserves some praise, it is looking good, I know it is not MNS strain, but it is plant after all :)

Sour Blueberry
sberry01.jpg
sberry02.jpg
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited:
Sour blueberry harvest at day 53

- here I will post some pictures of blueberry harvest, it smells dank (not heavy & more on chocolate-coffe side) litlle bit of fruit in it (just a hint tho).
- looking as great producer, very indica influenced, purple hues are everywhere
- wondering what its predeccesors where, maybe kind of blueberry in the mix, but seems more like critical mass or master kush in it by the looks of growth, didnt see the sativa influence much tho

this was some Humboldt seeds Organization/Dinafem seed

SB_01.jpg
SB_02.jpg SB_03.jpg SB_04.jpg
SB_05.jpg SB_06.jpg SB_07.jpg

Last edited:
day 53 flowering

now we can focus on ASH more ;)

-ASH have the most beautifull fruity smells I ever imagined, it is not mango like smell, but I assure you, it smells like some fruit marmelade !!
- on tent opening, you smell litlle affie, when you touch the buds, you can literally feel the evidence of fruit, so tell me, who bring the marmelade and where did he put it? :D
- spears are shaping great, so there is good evidence of haze influence I think
- pistills are orange-redish-purply like blend in color, nice to see
- buds seems airy, but are heavy enought

- I had a problem with water again, so I bought some reverse osmosis & will try to give the plant all she needs, that is my fault

ASH1.jpgASH2.jpg

Last edited:
Update on some testing...
Waaau 8 - )
Thats haze? Like calm in head and upshift in brain ? :)
This will be good stuff !! The taste also.. This soon and taste is just litlle sweet something.. !! Great and inspirating example !

day 61 flowering

Early this week all seemed like there is harvest timew nearing, now all those new pistiles emerged ! :D

So I think another week... :)

Buds started to give on more weight and crystalize nicely...
Next week will be amazing I think...

The smells are great also.. This plant would be very best suited for stealthy grows because of its, not so loud, yet complex smells of fruits - still apricot marmelade comes on mind.

ASH1.jpg

ASH2.jpg ASH3.jpg ASH4.jpg
ASH5.jpg ASH6.jpg ASH7.jpg
ASH8.jpg

Last edited:
Great report and photos to match...it is an excellent strain and a great introduction to a practical Haze. In my opinion when you think it is ready ….then wait another week to 10 days....and hang for as long as possible as a full plant....only manicure it when you want to smoke it and leave it hanging.....but i suppose it depends upon your situation? But good work....all the best Sb

Great report and photos to match...it is an excellent strain and a great introduction to a practical Haze. In my opinion when you think it is ready ….then wait another week to 10 days....and hang for as long as possible as a full plant....only manicure it when you want to smoke it and leave it hanging.....but i suppose it depends upon your situation? But good work....all the best Sb

I will let flowering go for a while, as it is nice to see her maturing.

About the storing, it will be harder, I will try to hang whole plant in paper bag, actually very big paper bag, for as long as possible, then I have to clip her atleast to each branching and manicured smaller buds will go to friends.
I can try to make special small box just for this case in future, as it seems like more natural storage.

Thanks for the tips ;)

Iam drooling for this plant, because the cliping I smoked recently was so good :)
3 characteristics I got where Fruity smells, Clear headed high, Sweet flavour
Which is fantastic for me !!

day 61 flowering

Early this week all seemed like there is harvest timew nearing, now all those new pistiles emerged ! :D

So I think another week... :)

Buds started to give on more weight and crystalize nicely...
Next week will be amazing I think...

The smells are great also.. This plant would be very best suited for stealthy grows because of its, not so loud, yet complex smells of fruits - still apricot marmelade comes on mind.

View attachment 50803

View attachment 50804 View attachment 50805
View attachment 50806 View attachment 50807 View attachment 50808
View attachment 50809 View attachment 50810
beautiful! you got me excited to move a pack of this into rotation!

day 66 flowering

- I stopped giving the nutes, it is plain water with bloom booster right now
- bud looks airy, but are hardening well, they are big and tight as fist
- adding sugars everywhere
- now I can see, there will be another 2 weeks i Think :)
- smellin pleasurably, still those rainbow fruit smells

focusmerge.jpg

ASH01.jpg ASH02.jpg ASH03.jpg
ASH04.jpg ASH05.jpg ASH06.jpg
ASH07.jpg

Last edited:
Back